511220 is offline Associate Member

Deca, EQ, Primo/Test ratios?

Here is a question/answer I have not come across in my searches and would like some science behind the reasoning of the overwhelming opinion here that test must be run in the higher concentration when stacked with Deca , primobolan , EQ etc...Although I have read more than once a 1/1 with EQ is ideal.

But why?

I love the profiles on Deca, EQ and Primo on paper. Having no prior cycle experience and very concerned with sides as my health is a top priority, I have decided to use one of these in my first cycle. I will be adding test/cyp, but because of the sides and actually keepng the gains, my novice instinct tells me to run it at a lower concentration. Like a 3/2 Deca or EQ/test ratio.

My thinking comes from keeping sex in my life while on cycle and also wanting the low sides and quality gains that stick with a good PCT offered by Primo, Deca and EQ.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    From my own experience, I can tell you what I use. (btw, have never used primo)

This is what I would strive for as a minimum of parts test to part X:

Deca - 3/2
    EQ - 1.25/1
    Tren - 3.5/2

Those seem to work best for me in keeping libido high.

Hey daem, Can you tell me how you came to these conclusions and why? Have you run test as the smaller number? Any experimentation and conclusions? I would like to know what science is in place to support using more test with these mentioned base steroids ...

What if my intention of use for test was just for libido support while on the other AS?

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    From my own experience, I can tell you what I use. (btw, have never used primo)

This is what I would strive for as a minimum of parts test to part X:

Deca - 3/2
    EQ - 1.25/1
    Tren - 3.5/2

Those seem to work best for me in keeping libido high.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 511220
    I would like to know what science is in place to support using more test with these mentioned base steroids...
    Its based on thousands of people not being able to get their weiner up because their libido is dead, you don't need tests, newbies to AAS question this alot and really if you just can't take the experiance of others as proof enough then run it without test or very low test just don't come back 2 weeks after your cycle starts complaining your depressed, can't get an errection, you cry over stupid things, your life sucks, etc.

Trust me we aren't making money off your dealer every time you buy test the ratios are different for every person, no one can give you a 100% correct answer for you. I find any androgen will give me incredible sex drive with 1:1 test no problem, including Tren and any weaker androgen will kill it, ie: deca . EQ is pretty neutral, 1:1 should do it, but when I say should I mean just that, you might not be able to get it up for months while I'd be fine.

Thats why we always say to run the Test higher because it leaves room for error going from one person to the next. I use the general rule of having 200-300mg more Test than whatever else I'm running, ie: 600mg deca, 750mg test. or 700mg tren, 1000mg test and its never done me wrong.

The reason for starting the thread is so I'm not "coming back 2 weeks after". I will take the experience and other knowledge of this community in reference to my original question and apply it accordingly. But, I have to make my decision based on all the info I get here even if none of it is based on "tests".

Appreciate you reply 1-cent

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    you don't need tests, newbies to AAS question this alot and really if you just can't take the experiance of others as proof enough then run it without test or very low test just don't come back 2 weeks after your cycle starts complaining your depressed, can't get an errection, you cry over stupid things, your life sucks, etc.

Trust me we aren't making money off your dealer every time you buy test the ratios are different for every person, no one can give you a 100% correct answer for you. I find any androgen will give me incredible sex drive with 1:1 test no problem, including Tren and any weaker androgen will kill it, ie: deca . EQ is pretty neutral, 1:1 should do it, but when I say should I mean just that, you might not be able to get it up for months while I'd be fine.

Thats why we always say to run the Test higher because it leaves room for error going from one person to the next. I use the general rule of having 200-300mg more Test than whatever else I'm running, ie: 600mg deca, 750mg test. or 700mg tren, 1000mg test and its never done me wrong.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have any more specific questions feel free to drop me a PM

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

use of test

Here is my input. First I think the key is what works for you as an individual.

I have run both primo and deca by themselves with no problems to libido, sexual function, etc. The cycles I have run are lower dosages than I see people talk about on this site, however.

Furthermore, a doctor (now deceased) that used to prescribe steriods to me and many, many other people (in mid 1980's) did not make test mandatory in every cycle.

I have often relied on the information I had gotten from this doctor as a "nuetral" source. Not a scientific test, but maybe better than nothing.

This doctor monitored blood, urine, sperm, etc. samples every 3 months. He also got feedback on improvements and problems.

And as far as some form of research, this doctor stated he had "safely" prescribed steriods to over 4,000 people during his career when he did an interview with "People" magazine around 1985-1987.

On a side note, he really got into trouble for that interview because he said he had prescribed steriods to olympic athletes, NFL players (which I was at that time), bodybuilders, actors, etc. In other words, for "non-medicinal" reasons. It was essentially the "BALCO" scandal of its day, but was not even close to Balco in magnitude.

Thread Information