1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Can I sub with Aromasin on cycle?

My left nip is giving me problems lately, its very sensitive to touch, so I did the usual 60mg Nolva, tapering to 40mg and now 20mg, it looks better but is still sensitive. I was wondering since Aromasin is supposed to be a very good way of fighting estrogen could I use that instead of Nolva while on cycle? I don't need both do I?

Its a liquid product, 25mg /mL, whats a good dose?

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    My left nip is giving me problems lately, its very sensitive to touch, so I did the usual 60mg Nolva, tapering to 40mg and now 20mg, it looks better but is still sensitive. I was wondering since Aromasin is supposed to be a very good way of fighting estrogen could I use that instead of Nolva while on cycle? I don't need both do I?

Its a liquid product, 25mg /mL, whats a good dose?

Aromasin does not stop the body from producing estrogen. Rather, it makes it so the estrogen is unable to bind to receptors by deactivating the binding enzyme. If the estrogen cannot bind, you simply will not get bloated or get gyno. The estrogen is crippled due to exemestane. However, since the estrogen is still floating around, it will not negatively affect your lipid/cholesterol profile

The dose of aromasin will vary depending on the users needs and how much aromatizing gear is being taken. Usually 10-25mg ed works well. Run 10mg ed nolva to improve your cholesterol.

i know that you just wanted a dose recomendation but the info goes hand in hand

i dont think you can stop the already present estrogen but you can hinder future binding.

p.s. big k.l.g. will be here in a minute to suggest letro
    Last edited by peump; 01-20-2005 at 03:23 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    Aromasin does not stop the body from producing estrogen. Rather, it makes it so the estrogen is unable to bind to receptors by deactivating the binding enzyme. If the estrogen cannot bind, you simply will not get bloated or get gyno. The estrogen is crippled due to exemestane. However, since the estrogen is still floating around, it will not negatively affect your lipid/cholesterol profile

The dose of aromasin will vary depending on the users needs and how much aromatizing gear is being taken. Usually 10-25mg ed works well. Run 10mg ed nolva to improve your cholesterol.

i know that you just wanted a dose recomendation but the info goes hand in hand
    I think I just read that article like 10 minutes ago lol thanks though

Thread Information