alter beast is offline New Member

impossible to make over 75mg/ml of fina?

I hear that it is impossible without making the alcohol level so high it can cause tissue damage. Well how come the first time I made it one kit it was yellow and this second time I used two kits, but left out one vial of oil to try and make it 150mg/ml why is it colored almost darker orange now, if there is no more tren in there than the first time whats with the color variations?

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    You have 75mgs/ml of fina and 150mgs/ml of fina so if im reading correct you have double the amount of tren in the same bottle, it really isnt that bad to make a higher concentration of tren but without using a proper kit the pain can get a bit much. IMO 75mgs daily is plenty

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    the higher the dose, it'll start to change color

yeah but if you read the post on this board that says you cannot make over 75mg/ml of fina its almost impossible.

This is what was posted from another thread earlier:

4) GAC and Ttokkyo only make a 75mg/ml trenbolone product and there’s a reason for this: you can't get much more than that into a milliliter of oil without jacking up the benzyl alcohol content so high it causes tissue damage. If you try to make more than 75mg/ml using a kit, you’ll end up filtering off and losing a lot of trenbolone, despite what the makers of the kits tell you. So how can Valopharm make a 100mg/ml product?

Valopharm can't make a 100mg/ml product! Here’s something you might find quite interesting to know: I had one of our readers who contacted me purchase several bottles of the Valopharm stuff (several of each version) over the last two to three months in order to test them in the molecular biology lab at his local university, as well as test them "clinically" (i.e. he used them on himself).

He withdrew 2ml of solution from a sample of each bottle and put each sample into a glass cuvette which was then placed into a Guilford Spectrophotometer and hit with 550nm beams of light. Now you’d expect the results to be different for each of the three samples due to the supposed concentration of the solutions, but lo and behold, they were all the exact same! What does this tell us?

5) It tells us that all three products tested have the same concentration of trenbolone! My guess is that it isn't 100mg/ml (impossible anyhow, or nearly so) or even 50mg/ml. I bet they're all 33mg/ml and Valopharm is just labeling them differently.
    Last edited by alter beast; 03-23-2002 at 06:56 PM.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Just curious, but how much are you wanting to take a day?

150mg ed, I dont feel like shooting 2cc's if I dont have to.

BigJw is offline New Member
    I have used fina a coupple of times and I use slin pins. The one you want is U-100 1cc slin pin. They are great for shoulders, traps, quads, biceps, triceps and peck injections. The fina is thin enough to glide right through, the onle tough part is drawing it from the bottle. That takes a while but it is worth it. The last time I did fina I used some 5mg winstrol @ 35mg e/d and 75 mg fina e/d for 6 weeks and lost 5% body fat and kept all of my strength.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Fina has a short half life anyway and needs to be shot at least every other day.... Why worry about the 150mg per ml anyway? Just inject 1 cc everyday of 75mg and you'll make some great gains when stacked with some test or d-bol...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    It takes me a while to inject my fina/prop. 2cc takes like 1 1/2 minutes with a 25guage needle.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by BigJw
    I have used fina a coupple of times and I use slin pins. The one you want is U-100 1cc slin pin. They are great for shoulders, traps, quads, biceps, triceps and peck injections. The fina is thin enough to glide right through, the onle tough part is drawing it from the bottle. That takes a while but it is worth it. The last time I did fina I used some 5mg winstrol @ 35mg e/d and 75 mg fina e/d for 6 weeks and lost 5% body fat and kept all of my strength.
    There is a way around pulling the fina through the slin pin.

What you can do is pull the plunger out of the slin pin and shoot the tren in from the back of the syringe using another syringe. Put the punger back in, get the bubbles out and shoot it.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    do a search on BA content. i posted an answer to a similar question a few days ago.

Thread Information