Thread: winny

flexshack is offline Member

winny

does winny provide any stamina benefits? i read somewhere that it does.
    flex

CYCLEON Guest
    that is the rumor but I have not seen any studies to back it up. For myself, I never take it alone so its hard to tell.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i have done winny only cycles before(2) and yes they seemed to drive my energy rate up considerably. i felt like i could workout long past when it was supposed to over, and the tiredness feeling never really set in after i was done.

i just ran 50 mg ed for 6 weeks on both cycles and enjoyed the extra strength and stamina very much.

peace bb79

AFRock22 is offline New Member
    It will help improve your stamina when you are doing sports and shit. It makes you stronger which goes hand in hand with the stamina.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree. i used winny through two preasons and it gave me much better muscle stamina and endurance. it may have been a psychological thing, but either way ihad more energy than i did when i wasn't on it

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Dane, what sport do you play? You said "preseason", do we have a celebrity on the board? Other than God(Mike).LOL

i played D-1 baseball for 4 years. i blew out my elbow and needed surgery, thus putting a damper on a professional career. it's too bad, since i could run 4.45 40 yd dash at 235 lbs. i did all my strength and conditioning with the football team, which is were i got my introduciton to AS. there was guys on that team who knew their shit. four of them are in the NFL now. we had a huge baseball team, since most of us trained this way. there was five guys bigger than me on the team, and i am 6'2" and 235. out of a thirty man team, only two were under 200 lbs.
    Last edited by dane26; 09-29-2001 at 12:09 PM.

$uperman is offline Member
    Most steroid info sites will tell you that a good majority of athletes use winny for stamina. For those of you who used winny.... how did it work on cutting you up

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    superman
    imho, winny isnt a good cutting drug unless stacked with fina, winny by itself didnt cut me up very much at all, it made me harder, but not more cut. some will beg to differ on this, im sure, as these were just my results................

just my .02 bros, no flames please............

peacebb79

winny combined with preseason workouts got me the most shredded i have ever been. i'm a speed player to begin with, and it made me even faster

$uperman is offline Member

Question

All along i thought one could get pretty damn cut on just a cycle of winny. Now that im hearing things from people who know alot more than me im hearing that you should stack it with Equipoise and fina and others too. What exactally do these other two do for you and what are their prices ?

i did a cycle of just winny. that was before i was on this board and didn't knwo any better. winny by itself will work, but if you're gonna do AS, you may as well do it right. add something else to it, you'll be happy that you did.

Thread Information