steropower is offline Associate Member

can nandrolone cure tendonitis?

i have tried everything.from eccentrics to corticosteroids and aprotinin.is my last chance before surgery.should i try it?

my patellar knee tendon hurts for months.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

nandrolone

I don't know about "curing" it, but I can tell you that while you are doing the nandrolone your knees will "feel" wonderful.

I take nandrlone when I will be doing a lot of running. I am 41 and have bad knees (old football injuries) and nandrolone makes them feel normal.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I have the same thing...and no nandrolone wont help it..it may mask it a bit...which isnt a good thing...it takes rest...im guessing you are squating incorrectly, make sure the knee doesnt go over the toe when squating...do you play sports..or work where you are always on your knees...

I can remeber its F**king painfull...it feels like someone hits the front of your knee with a bat...I can remeber that I couldnt ride in a car for more than 30mins..without having to stop and walk around...
    I am just getting over tendonitis right above the knee..where that came from I have no idea?? the first time i had it it was where you have it, and i play football and it was during season..man did that kill to run and tackel someone..

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I had some bad messed up tendons in my forearms from doing various types of curls on bicept day, they were incredibly painful at times. Nothing would help, baces, wraps, going lighter, they just never healed for months. So finally I said F it, and I didn't do bicepts at all for about 3 weeks (3 workouts). I just started doing bi day again this week and low and behold, no pain. it just takes time, ya i lost 3 bi days which i wasnt happy about but if i didn't take the time off i could have lost twice as many in the future.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I had some bad messed up tendons in my forearms from doing various types of curls on bicept day, they were incredibly painful at times. Nothing would help, baces, wraps, going lighter, they just never healed for months. So finally I said F it, and I didn't do bicepts at all for about 3 weeks (3 workouts). I just started doing bi day again this week and low and behold, no pain. it just takes time, ya i lost 3 bi days which i wasnt happy about but if i didn't take the time off i could have lost twice as many in the future.
    Exactly, I had the same problem with my elbows while working triceps. Any type of skull crusher would kill them. So, I just layed off them for a while and now I don't do skull crushes as often and I haven't had elbow problems in years.

Find out what excersise is hurting your knees and either do it with better form (squats) or don't do it as often.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i have tenditus in my elbow and sometimes it hurts and sometimes it doesnt. at one point i would have to stop my sets constantly cuz it hurt so bad. the dr gave me some anti inflamatory and it helped alot after about a month or 2 when i ran out it came back for a week then went away again. deca wont cure it but u'll feel alot better goodluck

jaffry20 is offline Member
    my patellar knee tendon hurts for months.[/QUOTE]

I had the exact same thing bro in my knee and yes it does kill, my bro also had it aswell, he had to get surgury, try to avoid that by all means. I although got rid of mine by taking a year or so off legs, running, anything that pissed it off, just rest it bro that's all you can do. Now im back to doing legs, heavey squats again but haven't tried Leg Press in about 4 monthes since it hurt then and 4 monthes ago was about a year and 5 monthes since i fuked it, rest it bro it will pay off.

should i continue with eccentrics in leg press machine or completely rest?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Nandrolone will help heal certain injurys if while on juice the person isnt trying to do personal best lifts and crap. I know of all kinds of people that have ran anabolics for theraputic purposes. And have rehabed an injury with sucess. I am one of them.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I think Nandrolone will help heal certain injurys if while on juice the person isnt trying to do personal best lifts and crap. I know of all kinds of people that have ran anabolics for theraputic purposes. And have rehabed an injury with sucess. I am one of them.
    what drugs did you run for your problem?what was your injury?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Nandolone will help put more fluid around the knee, thus relieving some pain. As for dropping your eccentric work, I would not until you knee feels near 100% Numerous studies have shown negative work helps heal tendon injuries faster. I had an acl reconstruction on my left knee, and it took almost 4 years to get back up to squatting with at least 4 wheels per side. Be patient.

arsenegger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I am currently rehabbing from broken ribs with therapeutic dosages of nandrolone . I was hardly able to work out for over 2 years. I'd always get chest/rib pain galore. Often I'd even get it without working out. Just by sitting in front of my computer, or by rolling over in bed.
    Also had an inflamed tendon in my left wrist.
    Nandrolone ( @ only 50mg/week) is working wonders for me at the moment. I'm finally able to rebuild my muscles in the chest area. The wrist isn't giving any problems either.
    Last edited by arsenegger; 01-24-2005 at 07:32 PM.

Gants is offline New Member
    Adequan is a vet med that you use IM, it works wonders with joint and tendonitis, much more effective then deca , but i dont no where to get it. if someone does please post and let us know

Thread Information