tryingtogain is offline Member

if you buy gear online plz describe if you got cought cause im afraid to order online

Im thinking about ordering some gear online but im afraid i will get cought. Any of you been cought ordering online? If so what happend? I also have Box at mail boxes etc were it would be going to. I just dont want to get cought or get scammed. Right now im mainly just trying to find some Dbol online.

Also I hear people can buy clomid online isnt that illegal to since its an RX? If not plz let me know so i can get some.

Thanks

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    do not order from online sites as 98% of them will rip you off. A few years back I tried this and got scammed.

Attack is offline New Member
    ^^^ as the man says best find a local source if you do order online be carefull,

as for clomid, click the link at the top right hand of this board youl find
    all your pct stuff there.

i thought clomid was illegal without prescription?
    Well im more worried about customs that getting scammed. Sure getting scammed would suck i but getting busted buy the feds would suck way more. How would they know if its gear in the box they have dogs that sniff?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    usually cracked ampules gets through.... or the feds are watching for some reason, maybe they think youd be a dealer. but most of the time, personal sized orders do get thru

find a domestic source

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    It is so much cheaper on .com sites, compared to most of us that probably pay a arm or leg for. That why it sounds so tempted to try a .com site. My Theory.

Attack is offline New Member
    there sell clomid as a liquid version research purposes only but thats the catch lol

as for buying gear online it is possible but you need a good source!

customs 9 times out of 10 youlget your gear mate suspense on how much you order.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    depending where it is going (crossing a border) it might get seized.
    then you will get "the letter". ...not good. also most .coms will rip ya off... also not good.
    my advice is to get a reliable domestic source. ...very good.
    as for clomid and nolva, it can be ordered for research only. I have had it
    brought up to canada many times and only had one package of clomid
    seized. and it was never brought up, just got a letter saying they took it.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    There's always a risk of getting caught. If there was no risk it wouldn't be any fun.

are there any websites that sell domestic in the USA? I live in washington ( not dc) Also how would they find this crap in the mail? dogs can smell gear to? If i got a letter in the mail i sure wouldnt want the man who gave me my PO box at mail boxes etc to find out!!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    There's always a risk of getting caught. If there was no risk it wouldn't be any fun.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    dogs cant smell steroids ... crack, week, some dogs smell meth... that's about the extent of the typical narc dog...

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    you should treat an online source like any other source. rely on information provided by a good friend or reputable person.

there are many 'online' shops that are legit. all of the ones that I know of for a fact dont advertise as such, they all require logins before you can view stock. and they absolutely dont have 'pharmacy' or 'steroid ' in the domain.

just a thought

k thanks guys. What does the letter say just a warning? Have any of you been cought over mail orders?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    there are many 'online' shops that are legit
    absolutely - you just gotta find out wich ones are legit, cos there are plenty of scammers out there..............
    I always order from internet sources - I've used a few and never been scammed, plus they're way cheaper for me. Having said all that I'm in europe, where possesion for personal use is pretty much legal, so I'm not worried about being caught - if I was in the US I'd prolly think twice about using an internet source - leaving a trail to follow isn't a good idea.......

GL DOE

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    I once did a research on: "anabolic availablity to US citizens" and made a very small order from a company that was located by italy(i located the origin of there IP address), they had fast email responses and answered all of my questions within 24 hours. So i placed a very small order not more than 100$ got the product within 7 days...needless to say i got a small bag of "skittles" that were trash. However the look of the product was very convincing. I wouldnt order from an online source if i were you. As far as I have been told and now know..98% of the online sites are phony! Just my 3 nickles....

-Lean

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Another popular anabolic board out there has a 'pharmacy' section. As far as I know, they are all legit.

Do some research, its a big site, smaller than this one though.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    there r a few .com sites that ship domestically. u can find them if u r patient.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I've found a site that offers steroids at great prices and they had to approve me to have a user name and look at it. I am thinking of trying it out. But still a little nervous

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Forget the .com site.

Why in the hell are you doing a dbol only cycle? Spend some more time reading and researching bro on gear and not how to get it. Definately dont want to do a dbol only.

streetready is offline New Member
    I get gear directly from Mexico. A reputable pharmacy. Have never been caught. Sent to a friend in New York and have never had a problem.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    PM a Vet/Mod to verify if your online source is legit. As above 99% are scammer's. However, there are legit online source's, I know of one only though.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Ive bouht online, including from a .com and it went well.

I got lucky though... Now, although I fuond the sources online, I only buy from sources not web sites.

central443 is offline New Member
    They have plenty legit online sites do your research and have COMMON SENCE all these people you here talking about there all scamers What there really trying to say is they got scamed once and trying to talk like they know what there talking about or either didn't do the research The most reputable suppliers I know are all online some local some foreign

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    I've got my D-bol and Clomid online.

I'm orderded some test / sust also from some online shops. I need to wait till they get in (and if they get in) to see if it is any good.

You can not walk up to a drugstore in the Netherlands to buy some... so I need to find my way

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    you want to increase your chances of not being scammed online?? find a place that takes credit cards and use a visa gift card thats anonymous.. no paper trail on those.. most places that are gonna take your card will ship becuase they dotn want the investigation into fraud.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    this thread is 6 months old, he prolly found his source by now.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    this thread is 6 months old, he prolly found his source by now.
    good point

August is offline New Member

10 amps. of Sus. but been reading need 500 a week instead os 250 a week??

I finally found a source but it took 25 days overseas to get it
    and ive been reading that 250 a week is not enough
    of Sustanon .. it is my first cylcle..
    also i wished i could find a quicker source.

Thread Information