getbig888 is offline Senior Member

?? about blood test

if you have cycled in the past and did not get a blood test done before you ever started juice will this have any affect on the outcome of before and after blood test of later cycles?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    if you have cycled in the past and did not get a blood test done before you ever started juice will this have any affect on the outcome of before and after blood test of later cycles?
    You just won't have any idea where you began. Doing blood work before your first cycle is almost always necessary so you could catch any problems that AS can exacerbate.

Always a good idea to know where you begin, where you are going, and where you want to end.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    yea i screwed up there too bad i didnt find this site before i started

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    You just won't have any idea where you began. Doing blood work before your first cycle is almost always necessary so you could catch any problems that AS can exacerbate.

Always a good idea to know where you begin, where you are going, and where you want to end.

I am going to the doctors Tom, WHat kind of stuff should I ask him to Test for in my blood????

Thread Information