ggoobb is offline Junior Member

why oh why do i always get ****

Why oh why do I always get ****? It seems that I can never get the real stuff. I know that it his hard to get a good source but come. You would think as college athlete or even as college student I could find some good stuff easy BUT NO. I see my teammates coming in with gear and get nothing form it. IT’S ALL A BIG JOKE. I AM STARTING TO THING THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LEGIT GEAR ANYMORE. That my 2 cents worth.
    Ok I am off my box now sorry

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Well now youll have a million PM's about getting a source...and most of em prolly arent real either.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    First off, sounds like a to ask for a source without really asking for a source. Maybe your friends got legit gear but dont have their diet, training, sleep down to a science...

Delete all the pm's you get about sources, they will all be scammers.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    theres tons of good shlt out there bro. maybe u have real gear but ur diet/training is shlt?

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    First off, sounds like a to ask for a source without really asking for a source. Maybe your friends got legit gear but dont have their diet, training, sleep down to a science...

Delete all the pm's you get about sources, they will all be scammers.
    u beat me to it!~ LOL....

no i am not looking for a source. i am done with the s*** for now and i was just speaking my mind

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i was in the same sit as u for a while bro, college athlete and all, and i saw some of the same stuff. but like they said on here i got my hands on some of it and i got great gains. it turned out that thier diets were really crappy and they didn't lift as hard as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    theres tons of good shlt out there bro. maybe u have real gear but ur diet/training is shlt?
    are coach have us on a good diet and good workout.

Quote Originally Posted by ggoobb
    are coach have us on a good diet and good workout.
    good diets and training for wutever sport ur playin not for aas. to gain on steroids u have to eat like crazy and train with fullintensity. most sports wont need u to do that.

Abombz04 is offline New Member
    I remember reading a similar post to yours on another forum and the advice given was to just chill and try to build a trustworthy reputation ... Keep posting, ( dont ask for sources obviously) and who knows maybe someone will be nice and hook u up with a legit source ... Don't give up bro ... There's tons of legit sh*t out there you just have to know the right people ...

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    good diets and training for wutever sport ur playin not for aas. to gain on steroids u have to eat like crazy and train with fullintensity. most sports wont need u to do that.
    you might be right
    they have us eating 3-4 times a day and give as all the protein we want but we only workout M,T,TR,F for 2 hours and we run M,W,F mornings

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    your school's workout program sounds amazingly similar to the one we do. Do u play at a divsion 1 school?

you might be right
    they have us eating 3-4 times a day and give as all the protein we want but we only workout M,T,TR,F for 2 hours and we run M,W,F mornings
    3 times a day isnt nothing.. i have that many meals by lunch. And you say "only working out 2 hours a day 5 days a week plus running 3 days a week." Thats a hell of a lot, espcially if your only eating 3 times a day. Most people here lift weights 45-70 minutes a day. i go 50min

3 times a day isnt nothing.. i have that many meals by lunch. And you say "only working out 2 hours a day 5 days a week plus running 3 days a week." Thats a hell of a lot, espcially if your only eating 3 times a day. Most people here lift weights 45-70 minutes a day. i go 50min
    ya i eat 8-9 times a day workout 6 days a week for 45-60min.

We have no choice in are workouts. It’s what ever the coach decides. Do you think I should take some meal replacements or something to make up for lost meals?

We have no choice in are workouts. It’s what ever the coach decides. Do you think I should take some meal replacements or something to make up for lost meals?
    meal replacements wont really make up for it, cant u eat if u wanna eat?

MR will work.. its makes up for the lost protein,carbs, and fats he's missing and they're quick and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    your school's workout program sounds amazingly similar to the one we do. Do u play at a divsion 1 school?
    yes i play at a D1 school

MR will work.. its makes up for the lost protein,carbs, and fats he's missing and they're quick and easy.
    i dunno if it will make up for for the lost meals, it will help out but not wut it should b.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    sorry for this:

our (adjective): of or relating to us or ourselves or ourself especially as possessors or possessor, agents or agent, or objects or object of an action.

are (verb): not "our"

meal replacements generally suck (ie. super high GI carbs). making your own with protein powder and oats wouldnt be a bad idea. you need to get off the anabolic board, IMO. your needs do not pertain to the resources here. just eat, kid.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    2nd best advice in this thread. After the part about deleting all your PM's, that was the best

BDTR is offline Retired
    How is it possible to get ripped off more than once? I did when i was like 17 i think, but never again. Jesus, research a bit.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    is there any athletes that dont take drugs?? find a way to eat 8 times a day and you will make natural gains without gear.

Thread Information