Thread: Expensive Test

Wtoad is offline New Member

Expensive Test

I have got a problem I cant find a 10ml bottle of cypiotest 250 for less then 150$ ive read that every internet site is all scams and junk so what other options are there? Is 150 a pretty reasonable price? Thats what they want for their 10ml bottle of deca too. Should i even take deca with my cycle would it make a big diff if i took 500mg/test and 200mg deca-10wks or just took the test with out the deca?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    150 bucks for 10ml is TERRIBLE! i get mine for 50, and thats not even that cheap. that better be some seriously good ****! but at least you only have to inject it 2 times a week. thats 300 for the test, thats up to you. and no point in running 200mg of deca , not worth it, too low of a dose and too high of a price.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Not a good price at all. I suggest you find a new source and stay away from ALL websites.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, that is not a very good price. Do not do what alot of us did and run out and give your money to a website because you have no patience to wait and find a good reliable source. I personally would hang out, makes some friends and I promise you in 2-3 months you will have more sources than you will need. I suggest getting a domestic UGL. You can not beat the prices. I get 10ml bottle 300mg/ml Test enan for $40. That will give you a hint of what some of us pay for gear. Well bro, Good Luck. I remember when I was knew to the board and all I wanted was a source, I made some friends and listened to what people said about websites, Now I have a few 100% trustworthy,never fails, TA time is like 3 days, squared away sources. You will have that too if you just have a little patience.

Exp. Test

My only problem is living in podunk *** Kansas. It's a poor excuse I know but growing up in a small town and knowing less "drug" affiliated people makes it harder to make these friends. I don't know of anybody i could begin to ask except for one guy, but his stuff isn't legit, its crap. So i guess i will try and find another person i just know that this test that i already get is gauranteed to be perfect, but still way too pricey!

And do you really think that 200mg deca a week would be worthless to my cause? I was just trying to follow this chart on this web-site. http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php well minus the d-bol anyways. I don't think i really know what the difference between deca and test is like what they do.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    dude, you really need to research before you start injecting chemicals into your body.

Yeah, I know i need to research, thats why I am, and I am trying to get some help from you guys without getting flammed. If i knew about everything i read i wouldn't have to post a forum asking the questions.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    also delete all the pm u got offering u juice... they are trying to scam u

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    yes wait and read read read!!!!!! by the time you get you source youll be ready for atleast the frist cycle....(don't get to crazy with it)

Thread Information