hanger319 is offline New Member

wonder if my dbol is real

I started taking dbol last tuesday ( 10 days ago). This is my first cycle...also 500mg test per week. The second day i felt a little different, i could definently feel something running through my blood stream. Kind of had a "buzz", can't really explain it. Also, i have felt a little spaced out...its too hard to explain. My strength hasn't really increased much at all. I think im starting to see minimal gains...but nothing really yet. One thing i do notice is increased motivation and around an hour into my workout when im usually ready to stop, now i have been able to keep going(but i think this might be mental). I've been eating lots and my workouts are great...i push my muscles to failure. I feel that maybe the dbol is fake or extremely underdosed. THey are supposed to be 50mg...so i cut them into 4ths and have taken 3 quarters per day. THey are light orange circles with squared edges...my research shows they are IP's - which are said to be underdosed at 45 mg. Anwayz, 3 quarters per day is like 34 mg. SO with that said, do you think i should be seeing more gains than i am(aka ANY gains by now). From what i have read, people claim the intensity of their workouts to shoot up, but i havn't really seen that. I think any more intensity i am experiencing is all mental.

Ok one thing i forgot to add...i started the D exactly one week before the test...my first inject was this tuesday of 250mg and friday another of 250. Does the dbol and test synergize in any way? Should i start to see more gains in the coming week/s? Anything i could look for to know my D is real?

Maybe i just need some patience?

You should have gained at least 5-10 pounds by now if it was real. Have you gained any weight at all?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, a lot of guys will tell you IP products suck but IMO his orals are really good, depends where you get them from. You said your dbol is orange circle with squared edges, which is weired because IP dbol is a small circle, no edges, perfect circle. I am taking them right now and I have gained 5lbs in 1 week, I am taking a whole one every day though. I can feel the pump and strength already. I say look into it, it could be punked JMHO.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    You might have the BD dbol which is dosed at 5mg each which fits your description of the pill. So if thats what you have and you are only taking one, then it is like you are not taking anything.

There you go. Get some sulfuric acid to see if they're real.

hanger319 is offline New Member
    The pills are small, light orange...when i said sqaured edges i meant that they kind of slanted down on the sides. So the edges ARN'T perfectly squared at all...you can tell they were probably machine cut. I guess ill give the sulfuric acid a try.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger319
    The pills are small, light orange...when i said sqaured edges i meant that they kind of slanted down on the sides. So the edges ARN'T perfectly squared at all...you can tell they were probably machine cut. I guess ill give the sulfuric acid a try.
    let us know how it turns out

Thread Information