bulla155 is offline New Member

When to start Clomid??

Hi guys need some help again cos it's time for my next cycle!!! I want to do a 10week cycle week 1-4 20mg D-bol per day + week 1-10 Equipoise 400mg per week I've got Novadex ready + Clomid ready . My question is when do i start the Clomid , should i start after the D-bol or when im done with the Equipoise?? you advice will be greatly appreciated

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Read the stickies in the PCT section and your answer will be waiting

seanw is offline Banned
    PCT is run at the end of your cycle so that means, in the case of this particlar cycle, you start PCT 21 days ofter the last shot of Eq. Do you know how to run the PCT ?

I think know but i never say no to advice... so let me hear it

the pct forum says Dianabol : 24 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 21 days after last injection, is it safe to wait that long it would be 9 weeks after my last Dianabol tab ??

seanw is offline Banned
    Read this Pheedno's PCT Pheendo does a way better job of explaining it than me.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bulla155
    the pct forum says Dianabol : 24 hours after last administration
    Equipoise: 21 days after last injection, is it safe to wait that long it would be 9 weeks after my last Dianabol tab ??
    Yes, its pointelss doing PCT until the end of everything, if you did it after the Dbol you would be doing it in the middle of your cycle.. The whole idea of PCT is to restart your test production AFTER a cycle had completed. If you were just taking Dbol on its own (God forbid) you would start PCT 24 hours after the last dose.

Thx for the advice !! should i take nolvadex throuh out the cycle and if so how much ?? BTW my last cycle was 5 months ago just dianabol (25mg per day) for 6 weeks i went up from 84KG to 90 KG and i kept all the weigt my body fat just went up by 3% i am 91kg now so for me dianabol is good stuff!!!

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bulla155
    Thx for the advice !! should i take nolvadex throuh out the cycle and if so how much ?? BTW my last cycle was 5 months ago just dianabol (25mg per day) for 6 weeks i went up from 84KG to 90 KG and i kept all the weigt my body fat just went up by 3% i am 91kg now so for me dianabol is good stuff!!!
    Its up to you, some do some dont. If you do run 10 mg ED throughout the cycle. If you dont, just have it hand in case you get signs of gyno, if you get signs then take 80mg a day until they go away. Dbol on its own is not a good idea as most the the gains are water, its generally just used as you are using it now, to kick start a cycle.

Thx again for the advice I'm starting on monday!!

Thread Information