Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

I need your thoughts on this MODS -CYC, MIKE, IG, PTBYJ, OGJAY and anyone who wants..

I'm thinking about seeing if I can trade my Sustanon250(whenever I get it) for some Enth or Cyp. What do you think guys, and which one would you go with?

p.s. my cycle as of now >500mg/Sus 1-10wk, 400mg/Eq 1-12wk, 100mg winny EOD wks 6-12.

Thanks- SOLID

The Iron Game Guest
    winny should be run daily, so what you are using over 2 days split it up and take it daily.

sust, enanthate , cyp, prop test is test, if you already have sust on hand just use that.

Alright so go 50ED, and run the Sus. I hear ya- thanks

CYCLEON Guest
    winny is daily at minimum and really sould be 4 times a day. the other, like IG said, if you got sust already, then use it. - go fo rcyp next time (cheaper too)

CYC

thanks bud. cool so when i get my stuff, i'll then ask how to split it into 4 to take daily.

The original jason Guest
    enanth or cyp are basically the same to be honest I have access to all and never go for sust, I would go with either of the above if its really that importan to you but like the guys say test is test. I think the benefits of going for a single ester are really less painfull injections and more steady levels in the blood stream of test rather than up and down with the 4 different esters from sust.

peace
    jason

[I think the benefits of going for a single ester are really less painfull injections and more steady levels in the blood stream of test rather than up and down with the 4 different esters from sust.

peace
    jason [/B][/QUOTE]

^^^^^^that's what I'm talking bout, making frontloading alot easier, and not killing my ass and quad. My favorite thing to train is legs so if I can't I'm gonna be bummed

Thread Information