Thread: Gyno surgery

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Gyno surgery

Looking for people who have had it, and intrested to see how they feel about it.

I, sadly developed gyno after my first cycle ever. Fina/Winny/t3 cycle and used Clomid coming off it. Took my time, researched well, but things just did not work out the way I planned. If I could do it again, I would have ran HCG though out the cycle and 2 months after.

I have been thinking about having the surgry for awhile, one thing that concerns me are scars. I understand they normaly take about 6 months to fade, you still have the scar and can feel it, but cannot see it?

I guess a small car is better than a small boob though, you can see my boob if i take off my shirt so its not coming off too offten. At least with surgry I can take it off after 6 months.

Its actually really effected me a lot in my life. Before my cycle I was not huge, but I had the body I liked. 6' 200lbs 7%bf, nice and lean but I wanted to get up to about 215 which still sounds great

I'm 194 atm, but I'm probably 18% bf. I can loose it all dieting and working out in a few months, but some times I'm just like "its pointless with this gyno".

Also, if someone could post some good idea's for a PCT after a just fina cycle it would be appricated.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Explore non-surgical methods first.

1) 40mg nolvadex ed until lumps disappear <--Not recommended.
    2) Trans-dermal DHT on the nipple area.
    3) 2.5mg Letrozole ed to lower estrogen/progesterone hormone levels and receptors.

BTW. Your research was sloppy the fina is what most likely gave you the gyno.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 01-21-2005 at 10:53 AM.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    From what i found tren does not convert to est, but it raises another hormone level (forget the name) which only bromo helps with. I used bromo as soon as I found out, made me sick as hell but i tuffed it out and took about 1000mgs of B6 daily.

Think maybe it was the winnny?

I'm not real knowledged, but I posted my cycles and took advice from mods and followed the plans pretty good. Just looking for more knowledge

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    The fina gave you the gyno more than likely. Try some nolva 40mg and see if that helps.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Do not. I repeat do not use nolva with deca /fina gyno. The nolva has the potential to make it WORSE by upregulating the progesterone receptor.

Bromo is good for some of the problems but the sides from it stop most people from using it.

The anti-estrogen letrozole is the best drug for all types of gyno.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    the gyno is most likely from the FINA (progesterone) ... vit b-6 helps with prog gyno as well as letro

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Explore non-surgical methods first.

1) 40mg nolvadex ed until lumps disappear <--Not recommended.
    2) Trans-dermal DHT on the nipple area.
    3) 2.5mg Letrozole ed to lower estrogen/progesterone hormone levels and receptors.

BTW. Your research was sloppy the fina is what most likely gave you the gyno.
    hey #2? never heard about using a trans-dermal to help . where can this be purchased? Is it over the counter, sorry if thats a stupid question not exactly sure what trans-dermal DHT is and how it helps gyno, i'm waiting on some nolva to come in the mail because my nips are puffy, so if this was over the counter and can be purchased at drug stores i could get some tommorrow, cuz i feel like a sitting duck here waiting for my nolva and unable to use anything to help the situation from worsening

Njectable is offline Member
    nvm, don't worry replying to that, i did my own research on the web and realized your probably talking about a gel called Andractim, either way it doesn't help me cuz its a prescription so guess i'm left here waiting for my nolva.

Thread Information