Thread: gyno dr.??

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Question gyno dr.??

Hey guys this is probably a stupid question but i was wondering what kind of dr. you would call to check for gyno?? would it be a dermatologist?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    Hey guys this is probably a stupid question but i was wondering what kind of dr. you would call to check for gyno?? would it be a dermatologist?
    go to your regular doctor, he should be able to fix your problem or refer you to someone who can

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    dermatologist = skincare doctor, so most likely not.
    liek buddy said got to reg doc and get a referal

MER
    MER is offline Member
    If you have had a family doctor for awile go to him. If not go to a general practice doctor and he will check you out. I thought I had gyno for awile but after seeing the doc it turned out to be fat deposits. This was when I was still natural and younger. After cutting up every symptom was gone. But if you do in fact have gyno he will refer you to a doctor in that field.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    If you have had a family doctor for awile go to him. If not go to a general practice doctor and he will check you out. I thought I had gyno for awile but after seeing the doc it turned out to be fat deposits. This was when I was still natural and younger. After cutting up every symptom was gone. But if you do in fact have gyno he will refer you to a doctor in that field.

Yea its for my partner.. He was young and dumb and didnt know what he was doing so he ran 500mg of test e for 5 weeks w/ no kind of pct, but he said they never hurt or itched..i looked at them and i have no clue it looks likehis bf% could still be too high or maybe it is.. thanx

Thread Information