newbrew is offline Senior Member

Your thoughts on spot injecting? Effective?

Havent done much research on the matter, but I do know that some strongly feel that injecting into the actual muscle that you want to train is beneficial. Lets say Winstrol into the Calf or Thigh (for track/running performance)

Is there any science to back this up?

What about your personal experiences?

thanks
    Last edited by newbrew; 01-22-2005 at 11:02 AM.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    not true, the only sopt reduction that works is gh. as far as i know anyways.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    not true, the only sopt reduction that works is gh. as far as i know anyways.

That is true.. The place that you inject will get puffy and will appear bigger. But it is just the oil and it will go back down..

Synthol is how you can get the spot bigger.. But that stuff isn't very good...IMO..

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I have read here that a Test Suspention can be used for spot injecting. I am not sure if there is any science to back this statement up though. Anyone wanna help out more?

c5529 is offline Member
    not sure about the science behind it, but I've used test suspension and did not notice any spot gains other than the swelling from the injection and oil.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    IMO spot injections are bogus. For AS to work you inject into any muscle then gets absorbed systemically and pass through the liver and metabolites are the sent out to receptor site all over the body,not just the muscle you inject into. If spot injections really worked I would have an a$$ the size of Idaho.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    I was under the impression that spot injections are used to keep receptors fresh, that is why I rotate sites.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    I was under the impression that spot injections are used to keep receptors fresh, that is why I rotate sites.
    Rotating sites is to prevent scar tissue, oil abscesses, infections.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    I was doing Sustanon eod rotating left bi, right bi, left tri, right tri and I think it worked for me JMHO

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think spot injections work slightly but not enough to make something its not allready. You know what I mean??? People have evened out their arms or something simular with spot injections. But if you have a pathetic body part it isnt gonna help you much.

I agree with A78....spot injects do work, a bit. I wouldn't hope for a miracle, though.

The only benefit I have ever seen is when I spot inject a body part right before training it I get fired up and usually work it harder...... But I too would "have an a$$ the size of Idaho". The juice goes intramuscular and distributes into the bloodstream.
    I believe it is mental. BUT, mental IS 90% of the game isn't it????

smegs is offline Member
    i like to work out the muscle that I inject on that day, reduces the pain of the injection the next day

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I agree with A78....spot injects do work, a bit. I wouldn't hope for a miracle, though.
    Agreed. I personally think they work by stretching the muscle fascia.

newbrew...don't inject into the calf.

Interesting info on calf injects

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    igf-1 can be used for spot injections since its half life is less then an hour. Not talking about igf-1 LR3 talking about when igf-1 was first possiable to be replicated.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I never heard of them working but for a short time. It usually just gets big from the oil and swells a little but goes back down. That is what my buddy told me that tried it with his 2nd cycle. He said he didn't have much luck

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Spot inject are a myth IMO. There's nothing to back it either way though. I do notice when I do tri injects they swell up for a few days but are back to normal after a 5-7 days

Thread Information