JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question Felt the nerves in my leg!!!!!

I just tried shooting up in the leg and when i stuck the needle threw my leg twitched pretty big so i know i hit the nerve and then pulled out i know ur not supposed to hit the nerve obviously but if u do hit it then pull it out without injecting will ne thing happen bad or will it just be a lil sore like ne other injection?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I hit one my 2nd quad shot ever. Leg jumped a little, but thats it. I didnt even pull out, i just kept goin in, aspriated, and shot it. I had no problems whatsoever, it was kinda funny.....

Soup is offline Associate Member
    the first time I ever did legs I must have put it in and taken it out 4/5 times before aspirating and plunging. I was a **** pin cushion. Only effect was more soreness than usual.

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    Thanx fellas yall take away alot of wry lol other wise id be losing sleep over this ****.... not flexable enough to shoot my self in the ass and not tryin the leg again so guess i gotta keep gettin my bro to do it for me...

Soup is offline Associate Member
    just do it higher up on the outside of your leg 1/2 to 2/3 up from your knee. you can see any viens and steer away from them, plus no worry about nerves (for me anyway)

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    have you ever had a "charlie horse"? if so then don't shoot that area. i shoot lower on my quad ... use a marker to make a square at the peak of your quad by your knee. i think i am doing a bad explainationof this anbody have a link with some pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate
    have you ever had a "charlie horse"? if so then don't shoot that area. i shoot lower on my quad ... use a marker to make a square at the peak of your quad by your knee. i think i am doing a bad explainationof this anbody have a link with some pics?
    spotinjections.com

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

nerves

i hit a nerve on quad inject and i had about a 8 inch by 10inch section of my quad that was numb for about 6 months. that was scary but it did go away. that was the worst ive ever heard of personally.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    It occasionally happens bro. I hit them a little and pull out all the time. Hurts to go farther, trust me. You're fine though.

Thread Information