zx7racing is offline Senior Member

Military Doctors

just a general Q.
    i am not in the military any more- though my wife is. that makes me a dependent, so can i see a military doc and not have to worry about repercussions from AS use???
    i cant see how they could do anything to me, but i'm only assuming they could do something to my wifey...?

anyone with simular situation???

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    I was in the military, and most military docs work there as your butt belongs to uncle sam and they cannot be sued for malpractice. The medical exam is easier than to get their licence in civilian world.

You can see the doctor just do not tell him about steroids or ask for some.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't chance it but I don't know what your health problems are either. Having said that your wife is your sponsor. Which means in the eyes of the military she's accountable for your actions.

mmhhmm is offline Junior Member
    been in the military for 6 years they can't do anything to u. just don't admit it to them. u will be fine

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    Your just a spouse. Nothing more. Dont worry about it. They still have to keep patient confedientality.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everyone else on this, dont mention aas. They will never have a reason to even think about it. loose lips sink ships.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i see what you alll are saying, but how am i going to explain the abcess in my quad??? i cant come up with a bs story that will get me cuaght by some gun hoe(SP?) doc trying to get me into some shiat... you know... and its not just getting my wife in trouble- if she has any kind of narc charge she'll never do her job again- mil or civ. i'm sure some of you guys in the mil. know what i am saying...

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    them go to a regular civilian hospital.... will cost you some out of pocket but they won't say anything to the cops or military...

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    You were injecting b-12 you got from a civilian doc as you were feeling tired, and couldn't keep up with your body building diet and you might have not swabbed with alcohol pad before you injected it. That explains it all...

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    Patien confedientiality. Thats all you need.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Brown Reclus spider bite

Thread Information