nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

knot around my injection sites

So i just did my second injection of sus 250, my first spot is still bruised a bit ( i bruise easy ) but i feel like a little not around the injection spot, is this anything to be worried about, both my spots are the same (left and right glutes)

the only "pain" i get is from when i push the bruising.

Pilo18 is offline Junior Member
    Try messaging the site with a muscle rub after an injection. As long as you’re injecting fairly deep the knots are not a major concern (use an appropriate size needle).

Swellin Guest
    Some gear does this more than other gear. Depth of injection makes a huge difference too! I get knots everywhere I run suspension. I have heard of others getting knots from sust.

If you are not using at least 1" pinz, you are much more likely to get knots than if you use the longer pins.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I had a knot in my glute from sust 1 time. it went away about a week later and all was good! Just keep an eye on it but you shouldnt worry

joevette is offline Banned
    Also on a related topic, you shouldn't inject in the same spot where you have a knot IMO. It's common sense, but I thought I'd bring it up.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Also on a related topic, you shouldn't inject in the same spot where you have a knot IMO. It's common sense, but I thought I'd bring it up.
    i have done 2 shots, one in each glute, i was gonna hit my first glute spot again but i think ill try my leg

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I always try and rotate diffrent injection sites. Its safer and keeps you less sore.

Thread Information