LittleMeth is offline Junior Member

injecting butter?

I heard somewhere that if you inject butter or margerine with your gear it will last longer in your system. Is this true?How would you go about doing this?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    wow thats a new one but as for me doing it, i dont think so until i do a thourgh research on that and then triple check that research cause thats something i never heard of plus i would think putting butter or margerine in me would be a little out of the way cause it would harden up, right? well thats just my 2 cents.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Somebody's pulling your ____. Damn dangerous too--it sounds awful unsanitary.

Never inject anything that's not pharmacutical grade & sterile.

(BTW: use some common sense.)

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: injecting butter?

Originally posted by LittleMeth
    I heard somewhere that if you inject butter or margerine with your gear it will last longer in your system. Is this true?How would you go about doing this?
    I can think of at least half-a-dozen clever responses to an hysterical question like this. But to offer up any of them would imply a legitimacy to the question.

In fact, I'd have to say that this is the most warped question I've ever seen on this board, second only to the guy on another board who asked about giving himself butt injections in the sphincter muscle.

Sorry, LittleMeth, but I have to be up front because someonewho reads your question may actually take it seriously and try it. Kids, the answer is no - it is not true that injecting butter or margerine (if you could manage it) with your gear will do anything but clog your body up with crap and possibly kill you. Don't try it at home or anywhere else. Ever.

(Damn . . . I just know that when I butter my toast later this morning, I'm gonna start laughing my ass off.)

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Butter butt.

Nate_Dog is offline Member

Re: injecting butter?

Personally I would rather a peanut butter/honey combo as I never have really been into butter.

lol!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    lol like everyone else, but to expand on tnt's response, nothing can extend the release time of the steroid other than the ester that it has been attached to. this chemical attachment happens at the factory and you can't alter it.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i can't even imagine that.....that would just look gross.

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    try maple syrup and mayo

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by TOM2502002
    try maple syrup and mayo
    LMFAO

Son what are you doing with that needle in the butter?

"LittleMeth" you need to phone home. Some has been pulling your leg, sounds like they pulled your leg right off!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    and just think, you could dip your lobster into your vial.

righton is offline Senior Member
    I can just see arnie doing a commercial saying " I can't believe it's not butter"

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    LMAO That's a good one.
    After you inject make sure you visit Maine for the best and fresh Maine lobster. lol

Man, that would be crazy and unsanitary. You could probably grow some funguz in your muscule from this HEHE

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    injecting fat to get fat

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    shit this funny, weird thing is I heard this somewhere in someone's post about hydronat...something something oil thats in margerine can do something to the steroid . I know I wouldn't mess with it tho!!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by righton
    I can just see arnie doing a commercial saying " I can't believe it's not butter"
    And the posts on the board:

Bro's, I just bought some butter from the Russian deli down the street. I think it might be margarine. Has anybody seen Russina butter packaged like this?

TNT

Cool Just stay away from Ttokkyo Butter...

Originally posted by Ajax
    Bro's, I just bought some butter from the Russian deli down the street. I think it might be margarine. Has anybody seen Russina butter packaged like this?
    I don't know about the Russian stuff, but I would avoid the Mexican butter. I hear they're cutting it with waaaaay too much alcohol.

Ah, this thread brings back to mind some of the great posts about Clam Butter Oil . . .

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

(cycleon)

dude! who can afford lobster, i spend all my money on gear lmao butter ass that is awesome

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    Alright alright. I guess that was a stupid question , but i heard it somewhere and was just wondering if there any truth in this. Sorry for the dumb question.

TNT

Cool Don't be sorry at all...

Sorry for the dumb question.
    LittleMeth, we may have had a laugh or two on you, but never be sorry for asking a question like that.

If you had heard it anywhere chances are that someone else heard it as well. And if it was someone who, unlike you, didn't raise the question, he might have actually tried to do it.

Remember the first rule of politics: When someone writes a letter to a politician, that letter will be put through a multiplication process. Because the powers-that-be know that many people feel the same way, but most people won't write about it. The same principle operates in terms of questions that are posted on an AS board: You are not, by any means, the only person who was wondering about something - chances are that other people have the same question, but they don't post it.

The fact that you raised the question could mean that someone, somewhere read this thread and, in the end run his ass was saved.

So don't sweat it, bro - you're tops in my book, because you had the brass balls to ask the question in the first place. And yes, it did need to be asked.

And I'm not saying that just to, um, butter you up.

hey,...

don't worry just send that butter over here and will check it out on my sandwichs at lunch.

I can't believe this thread... I was at work reading it and laughing and people were looking at me strange.

Damn I love AR!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Hey, Nate Dog.
    Pass some of those sandwiches, I'm getting hungry overhere.

Thread Information