ace ventura is offline Member

Hormone imbalance after juiceing?

This may sound stupid. I tell my mom I'm going to do a cycle. I'm trying to convince her that it's not that bad but she keep saying she doesn't like it because she thinks I can **** up the hormone balance and get depressed etc.

I have tought her alot about juice but she still worries about the imbalance that may accour. I'm just looking for some good arguments.

I.ex can I get depressed for months or years even if I juice in a correct way?
    Statistically, what are the chances that I **** up the hormone system forever? What could go wrong?

I'm 22.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    as long as doses are normal and you have proper anti e's and PCT etc... then you should be fine a month after your cycle

jgg1221 is offline Member
    you generally only get depressed during PCT...

and yeah that did sound stupid.. why the hell would you tell your mom?

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    she's right. f*ucking up our hormone balance is exactly what we're doing, and that will have real effects on your body and your mood. the good news - intelligent use will minimize these effects, but don't be syrprised if you suffer from depression for the first week or 2 of pct, it happens. not to everybody, not every cycle, but these are risks.

people on the boards get the wrong idea sometimes, that these things are safe. they aren't. these are powerful and dangerous drugs. we protect ourselves with knowledge, but this is still dangerous stuff, and everyones bodychemistry is different. that is why it is so important to know exactly what you're doing b4 you mess with this stuff.
    preach on brotherman, nice post

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    its not stupid at all, if he has that good of a relationship with his mom that he could tell her this....personaly i wouldnt have though, my mom would flip...good thing shes in another state

AG5678 is offline Member
    were playin with fire bro

CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member
    My mom would beat the **** out of me if I told her!!!! She's solid!!!

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBacon
    My mom would beat the **** out of me if I told her!!!! She's solid!!!
    LOL

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    you generally only get depressed during PCT...

generally...? Ive never gotten depressed. Maybe a day where I dont feel like working out during pct, but never Depressed. Personally, I dont think that "generally" most people get "depressed" during pct. My body still produces just as much serotonin as normal....

Thank you all for the replies.

MMA: That was a very good post. I shouldn't ignore the fact that this is still dangarous stuff even if used correctly.

Has enyone ever ****ed up big time with moderate use and proper pct and all that? Let's say a normal person doing typically 12 weeks cycle with 500mgs test and 400mgs deca etc. I just want to know.

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm sure someone, somewhere has gotten ****ed up, but it is not the norm. On my last cycle (14 weeks test prop) I didn't miss a beat during pct.

Slamtime is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    This may sound stupid. I tell my mom I'm going to do a cycle. I'm trying to convince her that it's not that bad but she keep saying she doesn't like it because she thinks I can **** up the hormone balance and get depressed etc.

I have tought her alot about juice but she still worries about the imbalance that may accour. I'm just looking for some good arguments.

I.ex can I get depressed for months or years even if I juice in a correct way?
    Statistically, what are the chances that I **** up the hormone system forever? What could go wrong?

I'm 22.
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Thank you all for the replies.

MMA: That was a very good post. I shouldn't ignore the fact that this is still dangarous stuff even if used correctly.

Has enyone ever ****ed up big time with moderate use and proper pct and all that? Let's say a normal person doing typically 12 weeks cycle with 500mgs test and 400mgs deca etc. I just want to know.
    Although VERY rare, people can kill themselves with a fraction of that amount from anaphylactic shock due to being allergic to the synthetic test and/or the suspension it is mixed in with. That's one of the reasons why you're detained for 5 minutes at the doctor's office or clinic after being administered an injection.

For a first cycle, 500mg test & 400mg deca would be too much imo. As a matter of fact, if you haven't been training for at least 2 years, I wouldn't recommend using steroids yet.

The best way to minimize the risk & HPTA recovery time is to keep the cycles as short as possible & use the least amount of gear as possible to get the job done. For example, why start out at 500mg test when you could get decent gains using half of that amount? The ones that have long-term problems with their hormones are the individuals that stay on the gear without any breaks in between or use ridiculous amounts.

You should have blood work done before, during, and after your cycle.

I didn't say I was gonna do 500mgs test and 400mgs deca for a first cycle! I'm going to do test only (200mgs twice a week).
    Last edited by ace ventura; 01-22-2005 at 08:44 AM.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Definitely get your test levels before starting. Then you'll know what your natural level is -when your levels are back you'll be back to normal. If a doc won't do it try healthcheckusa.com

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamtime
    The ones that have long-term problems with their hormones are the individuals that stay on the gear without any breaks in between or use ridiculous amounts.
    Define "ridiculous". I've ran a combined AAS dosage of roughly 2400mg/wk a few times, ran the proper PCT, and have had myself tested, everything coming back completely healthy & normal. I plan on doing 1 last "heavy" cycle before running more conservative doses...

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Of the 4 cycles I did, only the last one f@ked me up a bit (got prettydepressed for like a month), but thats only because it lasted a bit too long. generally speaking you should be just fine!

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Of the 4 cycles I did, only the last one f@ked me up a bit (got prettydepressed for like a month), but thats only because it lasted a bit too long. generally speaking you should be just fine!
    Allways good too hear that there's a reason that people **** it up. What did you run and for how long? How depressed were you? Like you wanted to hang youself?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I ran fina/prop/winnie for like 2 months......I dropped loads of bf% and looked and felt fabulous!! Thats why I decided to extend the cycle - I had no health problems, no obvious kidney or liver issues and I felt great. I dropped the winny and continued the fina and prop for another month, and then dropped the fina and continued the prop for another month.So that was 4 months all in all, and thats a bit long........I did my hcg , clomid, blood works and everything was cool I just felt like ****! I was weak, unmotivated and my sex drive went way down - no problems with erections, I just had little or no desire! But after a month everything went back to normal............

Slamtime is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    Define "ridiculous". I've ran a combined AAS dosage of roughly 2400mg/wk a few times, ran the proper PCT, and have had myself tested, everything coming back completely healthy & normal. I plan on doing 1 last "heavy" cycle before running more conservative doses...
    2400mg/wk imo classifies as a "ridiculous" amount. Maybe I'm wrong, but to get to the point where one is using such high doses, they must be spending more time on cycle than off. Of course, I'm not a bodybuilder & probably have different goals & ideas on how to reach those goals, so our opinions may differ.

While we know that many of the "bad" side effects are blown out of proportion by the media, I would think that pumping the equivalent of approximately 48 times the amount of testosterone the body normally produces in a week is going to have a negative affect on the body in the long-term. I believe that once you go beyond a certain amount, cumulative damage affecting your long-term health cannot be avoided, regardless of how good your diet is or how many supplements/ancilliaries you take.

GymDog is offline Banned
    I've had bloodwork while on such cycles, and my values changed very little or not at all. Not saying it's the safest practice, but high doses (to a ertain point) are notas harmful as you may suspect...

Thread Information