Boardrider is offline Junior Member

prop/test-e/dbol only - please assist

Right now I have on hand:

10 ml of test-e
    25 ml of prop (at 100mg)
    unlimited dbol
    unlimited anadrol

How do I place the prop at the end of the cycle? Do I give a week between the end of test-e and the beginning of prop?

Yes, I know the above would create somewhat of a light fourth cycle. But I gained no weight at all on my last cycle (which consisted of typical doses of anadrol, dbol, tren , test-e, prop, eq, winny). None of this stuff was fake either-believe me, I was shocked. I think my body responds poorly to anadrol because it makes my heart beat so fast that it throws off my metabolism.

My cycle before that was a standard test-e/deca /dbol, which helped me gain 20 pounds.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Boardrider; 01-21-2005 at 11:07 PM.

Oh, I almost forgot: I finished my last cycle back in October and the vials have been sitting in a safe in a closet. I only began to refrigerate the stuff last week. Do you think any of the gear has been ruined? I'm sure the temperature in the closet reached 80 degrees during some fall days. And keep in mind that my last cycle was a summer cycle and California was hot as hell. This doesn't mean however, that my dark closet was as hot as the weather outside the house. You get the point. Thanks.

You Didnt Gain Any Weight Off Anabol Or The D-bol????? Normally You Gain More Water Weight Than Anything......d-bol And Anadrol Promotes Protein Synthesis......which Helps Protien Buildup...you Must Have Some Bunk Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    You Didnt Gain Any Weight Off Anabol Or The D-bol????? Normally You Gain More Water Weight Than Anything......d-bol And Anadrol Promotes Protein Synthesis......which Helps Protien Buildup...you Must Have Some Bunk Stuff
    Trust me bro, it's real. I'd used the same stuff on previous occasions with all the expected gains...

any thoughts please help out thanks

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I am still learning just like you but, seeing what you have I would do this. Buy 20 ml more of test e, 1-4 dbol 40mg ed, front load with prop and go test e @ 500mg ew for 1-15. Good luck!

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Gear will be fine at room temp. How did you not gain anything off a cycle of test, tren , dbol , anadrol and winny? You might want to check out your diet, training and sleeping patterns first dude.

Also you are probably going to need more gear, especially if you've done a heavy cycle last cycle...

But good luck bro, don't wanna be a hater- add more protein to your diet, check out doggcrap training or another style of training, and buy some more gear. Put everything in place and watch the gains come.

Thread Information