JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question DECA 18 Months !?!?

When they say deca will stay in ur system 18 months is tht bassed on how much take or how long ur on a cycle with it becuase i didnt take much so wouldnt it get outa my system a lil quicker?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05
    When they say deca will stay in ur system 18 months is tht bassed on how much take or how long ur on a cycle with it becuase i didnt take much so wouldnt it get outa my system a lil quicker?
    Probably not... it has the same half-life as a greater amount but there is going to be less showing up on the test. So, maybe the amount will be enough to test positive, and maybe it won't. Depends on how much deca has to be in your system to trigger a positive reading.

Are you going to be tested for STEROIDS anytime soon? Employers only test for recreational drugs. Steroid tests are $300 and up.

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    no i probably wont be tested on it ne time soon im about to try out for a football team and i doubt they will test me for it ne time soon but 18 months is a very long time very very very long time and it is very very possible i could get tested within 18 months

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How much deca did u take and for how long?

ace ventura is offline Member
    Isn't 18 month the longest time deca has been found in the body? I could be wrong but I think I've heard that the deca usually is gone within about 12 months however small deposits of deca can be stored in the fat for even longer time?

lvtitan is offline New Member
    usually around a year yes, but the metabolites of deca can be found for up to a year and a half. if you going to into sports, or any area where testing is possible, stay away from DECA

Thread Information