Thread: have a plan

saluu is offline Banned

have a plan

okay i wanted to know if you could do this im going to be doing tren e and tre prop cycle tren e 250mg and tren acetate 100mg shot them together and then do it for a bout 8 wks or so . and then could i start cypionate after this cycle of tren and go 500mg a week and after im done that i wanna throw in winny for 5 wks to get the bloat down and make the muscles hard sound like a good plan

could i do test after the tren cycle or should i do it together and just go 250 mg per week of cypionate need advice bros

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay i wanted to know if you could do this im going to be doing tren e and tre prop cycle tren e 250mg and tren acetate 100mg shot them together and then do it for a bout 8 wks or so . and then could i start cypionate after this cycle of tren and go 500mg a week and after im done that i wanna throw in winny for 5 wks to get the bloat down and make the muscles hard sound like a good plan

could i do test after the tren cycle or should i do it together and just go 250 mg per week of cypionate need advice bros
    so ur doin tren e and tren acetate at the same time? they r the same shlt but different half lives.

and do the test and one of the two trens same time. as well with winny same time.

btw where r u from? ur english isnt the greatest, no flame just curiious.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    hold on... hold on... hold on.... He posted this yesterday need help from expert or anybody please

he just didnt like the answers he was getting. By the way hes 24% BF

or r u doin prop? im a little confused on wut ur wanting to take.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay got u so i am staying off the gear till i get my bodyfat down to 15 or 12 percent now should i do 1 hr cardio or 45 min i dont wanna lose muscle i put on is 1 hr fine . and another question last one once i get down to 12 percent bodyfat what should i do with the cycle i like the advice gsxr gave me im gonna do the cycle they way he said and do winny two weeks longer than test smart move so the bloat goes away now what should i do with this cycle cut even more to get more ripped go low carb, low calories, high protein, or bulk lean mass cycle go high protein , high carb, high calories need advice thanks .i use the treadmill because it burns calories like crazy.

you should do cardio 1 hour every morning
    on an empty stomach
    with an ECA stack and a very clean diet

24% bf? i would definately hold off then bro! get a good diet going and get doin cardio for a while and drop that bf down. its a lot safer to do that 1st!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You should focus on diet and training right now, if you're bf is that high I can't see you having the amount of experiance needed to succeed with AAS especialy for tren

saluu is offline Banned
    okay i;ll get the bodyfat down and listen to u guys thanks mr consistency for yur help and now once i do that what should i do cut or bulk and how does the cycle sound

should i go high protein and high carb and high calories and bulk or should i go low carb high protein and low calories and cut i wanna put max muscle . my firend say with that potent of stuff you should bulk and you will gain lean mass because tren does not aromatize what should i do once i get bodyfat down to 12-16 percent help the bro out guys

Once your down to about 15% I would still cut on cycle. At 24% BF you are taking many serious risk like really high BP etc...

Is this your first cycle? If so then just run the test cyp at 400-500mg a week for 12 weeks, and if your BF by then is around 11-12% you could throw in the winny since you got it at 50mg ED for 6 weeks. While ''on'' you can do alot of cardio and reduce you calorie intake and keep muscle (or gain muscle) and reduce BF fairly easily. Save the tren e, tren ace, and prop for your 2nd cycle. Check out the diet forum

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Once your down to about 15% I would still cut on cycle. At 24% BF you are taking many serious risk like really high BP etc...

Is this your first cycle? If so then just run the test cyp at 400-500mg a week for 12 weeks, and if your BF by then is around 11-12% you could throw in the winny since you got it at 50mg ED for 6 weeks. while on you can do as much cardio and eat very little and keep muscle (or gain muscle) and reduce BF. Save the tren e, tren ace, and prop for your 2nd cycle. Check out the diet forum
    i agree. i still dont c a need to run both trens either

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Yesterday he was going to India to pick up some gear and was going to have his mom hold it for him, I think he even contemplated smuggling it up his butt. He started the thread so it should be easy to find for those that want to see it.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    Yesterday he was going to India to pick up some gear and was going to have his mom hold it for him, I think he even contemplated smuggling it up his butt. He started the thread so it should be easy to find for those that want to see it.
    Yeah, except he was gonna have his mom smuggle it for him...

Saluu - if you are serious about training and living a clean lifestyle, you have a lot to learn. This board can definitly help, but learn the rules and think before you post.

It is not a good idea for ANYONE to use Tren for a first cycle...regardless of BF%...just my OPINION.

T

toolman is offline Banned
    I won't make any recommendations because the guy sounds like he will run gear anyway. If he is talking about smuggling with his mom, he is not old enough even if his body fat were lower. Besides, I do not know many fat Indians so this bodyfat must be due to poor discipline with regard to workout and eating habits...You have alot to fix before you should ever consider gear. They are not miracle weight losss and muscle growth chemicals. They only work if you are lifting, eating and resting correctly and you are using them with a good base to start with.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    the first thing you need is to learn how to eat when to eat and what to eat. imagine 25% bf and if you start to bloat as well. besides all the health risks you gonna look hidious

saluu is offline Banned
    okay i understand guys but i have done cycles before this my 3 rd cycle i have done dbol only which was a big mistake and i done deca /test / dbol and m1t mixed i know liver but i gained 30 pds and kept 18 did good pct clomid . now i want to know with all that tren once i get my bodyfat down good diet and food it is going down because im listening to u guys i want to know should i cut or bulk once im down to 12 percent . i am doing lots of cardio and i am not starting tell i get my bodyfat down now i can only get cypionate for now so should i bulk or cut help the bro out . i was thinking something like this tell me how this cycle looks

1-8 tren e 250mg a week and tren acetate eod 100mg
    1-10 test cypionate 250 mg a week
    7-12 winny 50mg ed so i get rid of the bloat from test c and make my muscles hard and jump right into pct

clomid for about month or two and tribulus at 300 1 day and 100 second weeks and 50 afterwards now how does this cycle sound . and how much can i put on muscle wise with this cycle. i looks like a decent cycle to me bros now what should i do with this cycle cut or bulk or go for a lean mass cycle which is a good idea but what would u do carb wise protein wise and calories wise thanks peace

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Why do you refuse to run the test higher than the fina? Winny won't fight the bloat from the test.

saluu is offline Banned
    i only have 10ml of cypionate plus im following rules im running test two weeks longer than the tren i know what u mean bro im finacially stuck. i bought two bottles i got 30ml of tren acetate , i got winny 100 tablets and now test c and clomid it adds up but i need advice folks cut or bulk after i get down to 12 percent ? hi carb , high calories , or what should i do need help please .peace out salu later

again only choose tren e or tren ace.... because THEY ARE THE SAME DRUG!! It will take you awhile to go from 24% bf to 12% so in the meantime make an extra 60 bucks and buy another bottle of cyp. (60$ i know its alot)

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Cutting your bf in half isn't going to happen over night, most likely not in 1 maybe not even 2 cycles unless you use something like DNP . imo you're getting too ahead of yourself. Diet is key here not gear and you don't even have enough gear to run a complete cycle, yeah you could do it half assed but why

toolman is offline Banned
    THe guy has the gear, he is not going to listen and cut the body fat first or he wouldn't keep asking cycle questions. DIET AND CARDIO...thats all the advice you need bro. If you have run 2 cycles with a 24% body fat, your headed for more failure.

Thread Information