Thread: THoughts on EQ

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member

THoughts on EQ

Well My buddy and I started our cycles around the same time. He is doing a TEst/EQ cycle and Im doing a deca /test cycle and let me tell you i am really impressed on the EQ. He used to have a gut and a tad of flab around his body, but now hes Ripped. I mean his diet is not as clean as mine, he never does cardio and his abs are sticking out like crazy

My next cycle will be Sust and EQ.

Danny out...

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    he must have good genetics. test/eq is a good bulking cycle, i didn't think it would rip u up, but i guess to each is own.

not sure on his genetics.. He looked like your typical beer drinker kinda of Skinny/flaby body. Now he looks mighty impressive.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    test/eq is a good bulking cycle, i didn't think it would rip u up, but i guess to each is own.
    You can cut or bulk on just about any cycle.. including Test E and EQ. I just started a Test E,Tren A and EQ cutter on the 10th (all low doses... I don't need much) and the fat is falling off. It is probably the fact that he is doing cardio that is "sorta" making up for his lack of a clean diet.

eq is magnificient isnt it? but by the cycle your running you should be gaining more mass than him, am i correct? personally i know eq is said to be either a cutter or bulker but i honestly think its a cutter, with the exception of putting on muscle in the mean time. so basically its both but with no addition of fat while on it. but dont get me wrong, you could easily get massively ripped and big while on deca and test.

Well I have dropped body fat also, but it seems like i have some water underneath me, specially my lower abs where it always seems bloated. Ive gained 27lbs and he has gained 11lbs if I recall. He also started his Test 3 weeks later then me so the first 6-7 weeks was the EQ alone and I am pretty impressed at the results. Once again, he does no cardio, just eats clean like I do. The Deca and EQ is made by one of my friends and I guess its pretty good gear

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87
    Well I have dropped body fat also, but it seems like i have some water underneath me, specially my lower abs where it always seems bloated. Ive gained 27lbs and he has gained 11lbs if I recall. He also started his Test 3 weeks later then me so the first 6-7 weeks was the EQ alone and I am pretty impressed at the results. Once again, he does no cardio, just eats clean like I do. The Deca and EQ is made by one of my friends and I guess its pretty good gear
    Sorry, I though you said that he did do cardio.

Thread Information