ryan9101 is offline Associate Member

Question about end of cycle

I posted about a cycle of Dbol and Test E. The consensus was that I should do 500mg of test for 10 weeks, and Dbol 30mg weeks 1-4. My question is... should I gradually come off the dbol and step down, and same with the test, or do I just stop at 500mg a week?
    Also what are some good tis to prevent acne during the cycle. I generally do not get too much acne but I have seen plenty of people with it after a cycle. My PCT will be clomid and Trib, with nolvadex and Vitamin B6 taken throughout the cycle. Thanks a lot.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    no need to gradually come off of anything. steeping doasages down is a thing of the past. and b5 would help acne

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    I posted about a cycle of Dbol and Test E. The consensus was that I should do 500mg of test for 10 weeks, and Dbol 30mg weeks 1-4. My question is... should I gradually come off the dbol and step down, and same with the test, or do I just stop at 500mg a week?
    Also what are some good tis to prevent acne during the cycle. I generally do not get too much acne but I have seen plenty of people with it after a cycle. My PCT will be clomid and Trib, with nolvadex and Vitamin B6 taken throughout the cycle. Thanks a lot.

just end the test at the 500mgs u dont have to step off of it and the d-bal im not to sure but good luck with ur cycle

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    no need to taper off test or d-bol vit -5 would help with acne what mg you running your pct products at?

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    I was gonna do 10mg of nolvadex /day throughout the cycle. One week after my last inject of test first day clomid will be 300mg, followed by 100mg.day for two weeks. Tribulus I was thinking about starting one week before the end of the cycle with a really big dose, but Im not sure what a really big dose is. Thanks

Thread Information