jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Tribulus giving more sides than test

Unless my test was fake. Which I doubt because I gained pretty good. I'm doing trib as PCT and clomid of course. I'm 5 weeks into pct. Stopped the clomid last week and just doing trib. This trib is making me break out. It's making my voice crack like i'm in puberty and my sex drive is going up slightly. I really didn't get any of that on my test/eq cycle. Anyone else have this experience?

Jdog55

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Unless my test was fake. Which I doubt because I gained pretty good. I'm doing trib as PCT and clomid of course. I'm 5 weeks into pct. Stopped the clomid last week and just doing trib. This trib is making me break out. It's making my voice crack like i'm in puberty and my sex drive is going up slightly. I really didn't get any of that on my test/eq cycle. Anyone else have this experience?

Jdog55

Not that I can say I have, Trib is just a Testosterone Boost, not to sure bro but I doubt it's the Trib, Probably the Clomid if anything.

I doubt if it's the trib giving you acne. A lot of people break out during PCT due to the imbalance in blood and testosterone levels .

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Not that I can say I have, Trib is just a Testosterone Boost, not to sure bro but I doubt it's the Trib, Probably the Clomid if anything.
    I agree probably the clomid..I run trib all year and have never had any negative sides...But it's boost in test is undeniable...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    your breaking out because your hormones are all over the place... think about it, this makes sense. You are just now getting natural production of test back, just like you were getting massive amounts of test during puberty which caused you to break and voice crack etc....

trib is actually help speed up your recovery right

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    More people break out during PCT than during cycle. It is your body trying to balance and go back to normal. It has nothing to do with the tribulus you are taking. Clomid might be one small reason as well. Try taking 6-8g of B5 and wash with Dawn dishwasher (Thanks Nt) really works wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    More people break out during PCT than during cycle. It is your body trying to balance and go back to normal. It has nothing to do with the tribulus you are taking. Clomid might be one small reason as well. Try taking 6-8g of B5 and wash with Dawn dishwasher (Thanks Nt) really works wonder.

Really B5?? and Dish soap, might to try myself since I get a really oilly face and end up having to wash it 3 times a day during cycle and PCT.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Really B5?? and Dish soap, might to try myself since I get a really oilly face and end up having to wash it 3 times a day during cycle and PCT.
    Yeh try it bro. If I show you a picture of my back before and after, you will never believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Yeh try it bro. If I show you a picture of my back before and after, you will never believe it.
    Lets check it out, post it on here. Also that was Vit. B5 you took??

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I agree probably the clomid..I run trib all year and have never had any negative sides...But it's boost in test is undeniable...
    tribulus has never been shown to boost test. though LH levels increase in virtually every study done (there have been numerous), free or total test have never exhibited an increase that is reportable.

unless you have all seen controlled studies that i havent.

it is a MF'er for libido though. gets you back in the game quick during PCT or if your cycle doesnt have test in it.

Zennie is offline Junior Member

blaming it on another drug....

I think the most common mistake people make is to blame certain drugs. They take drug a, then when they get off drug B, and get something else, then they blame it on drug B, never realizing that it could be the drug A building up the levels until something happens, which is when the use of that compound is ceased. I used to use test (sust), dbol , deca , eq, tren ....stacking 3 compounds and switching around. I used to break out big time during and post cycle. Now with only deca, winny, anavars, no acne at all. so, I am taking the chance and trying test E. Could be just the dbols or sustanon doing all the damage. Just need to find out. I can bet you that if you took clomid or tribulus 6 months later (assuming you are clean and cleared of all drugs from your system), you won't get any acne. Then that means that it couldn't possibly be the clomid or tribulus!

Just my thoughts on this....just too many people blame certain sides on drugs that probably don't do that.

Tig
    Tig is offline Junior Member
    Well believe it or not, every time i take tribulus, i get a few spots on my face and shoulders...but nothing too major. It has no effect on my voice however.
    Last edited by Tig; 01-21-2005 at 12:13 AM.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i take trib and zma alot and havent had acne problems

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=jaffry20]Not that I can say I have, Trib is just a Testosterone Boost, not to sure bro but I doubt it's the Trib, Probably the Clomid if anything.[/QUO

nope...never proven to be a fact....(that tribules causes a test boost)
    Last edited by BIGGEST J; 01-22-2005 at 05:53 AM.

Thread Information