snowshayne is offline New Member

recommendations for my current cycle...

21, male, 175 pounds, 6'0"

I am currently on my third week of my first cycle, and I have been running dbol 40mg per day along with sust 250 (1cc) every 4 days. So far im up 15 pounds. I just started noticing gyno (lame) in my right peck a few days ago, mild but still there. So im going to start taking letro immediately and continue with nolvadex after as advised by another member. I stopped taking the dbol yesterday, and my previous plan was to continue with sust (1cc) every 3 days instead of 4. This is the part im not sure about, would it be ok to add deca 300 into my cycle by injecting every 2 days and just switching between deca and sust or should i stick with the sust every 3 or 4 days?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    How many cycles have you run b4? is this your first?

Dont add the deca either way, should have started it day 1 as due to the longer ester it wont kick in properly in time.

You got any arimidex on hand? Take that at 0.25mg a day if you have.
    If ya only got the letro, take that 0.25mg ed/eod.

snowshayne is offline New Member
    ya its my first cycle, and i can get armidex if needed...think its a better idea?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by snowshayne View Post
    ya its my first cycle, and i can get armidex if needed...think its a better idea?
    Letro is a VERY strong AI. Can sometimes strip the esto levels back a little more than is needed, and you need some estro in ya system to help with gains and joints.

If you can get ya hands on the Arimidex ASAP then use that, you can always use a low dose of Letro till you get some. (0.25mg eod)

splendid46 is offline New Member
    Yeah Arimidex is the way to go.

Thread Information