insanepump621 is offline Member

critque this cycle please...

I am currently on a test/deca cycle my 2nd. They are both of 300mg each. I have 9 amps of sustanon 250 i was wondering if you guys have any opinions on adding that into my cycle. I am taking the test and deca e3d and i have 3 shots left. if i just added the sus into my cycle after im done with the test and deca would that be ok... that would put my cycle at a total of about 13 weeks.What do you think if so how often should i do the sus. My stats are 11.9%bodyfat 20 y/o and I weight 190. Thank

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Is there anyway that you can get more test? Are you using enanthate of cyp?
    Id see if you can trade that sust for a single ester.
    Make sure you drop the deca two weeks before the test...

Im using cypionate 300 ya thats a good idea of trading but if i cant would this be ok or no?

can someone please help me?

I am currently on the cypionate 300 and deca 300 ending the deca 2 weeks earlier... can i incorporate sustanon 250 after the test... i wish i cuda gained more and i want to i kno the test cyp is a single ester and the sustanon 250 is 4... Will it work?

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    If you can trade the sus for prop do it b/c sus is a blend it has long ester init and wont fully kick in for 4 weeks.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    I am currently on the cypionate 300 and deca 300 ending the deca 2 weeks earlier... can i incorporate sustanon 250 after the test... i wish i cuda gained more and i want to i kno the test cyp is a single ester and the sustanon 250 is 4... Will it work?

just remeber bro, there are no rules to aas, it would be better to stick with a single esther test,it will keep your blood levels more stable, but sus will change up your pct timing,if you have no choice run sus, if you want to gain more, bump up the mgs on your next one, and eat more

I think im pretty much screwed?!!?!?

So i think im screwed so i think im just going to run the sustanon 250 should i take 500mg at once or split the doses and if so how many days apart?

now im rippin pist!! not seeing no gains

I dont know what the hell is going on i took my 5th shot today and not noticing much i am taking test cyp 300 and deca 300 in my 4th week i started running the test higher then the deca not seeing much gains my buddy said my gear is fake because he was checking it out and he went to flip the little thing off the rubber and the whole top came off.I dont know what im not seeing much... I know i faulted a bit in eating im not eating as much as i should and my first 3 weeks in my cycle i was drinking bcuz my buddy works at a club and its like free everything but now i stopped bcuz want to get HUGE! AND I MEAN HUGE Do you guys have any idea if it could be fake i will pm about the lab and im taking the sustanon 250 after this splt dose if so how many apart or jus 500mg per week? thank guys

Thread Information