tdawg is offline Associate Member

Question cutting cycle question

6'1'' , 235 lbs, 19 years old

i have done two cycles previously: a dbol only cycle (no need to point out how big of a mistake that was - it was before i was a member of this site obviously) and a 12 week t400, deca , anadrol stack for my second cycle (the a-bombs were only ran for 2 weeks at mid cycle)
    i made good gains and used proper pct and supplements to attempt to maintain the gains. i am aslo going to run clen . i want to use my next cycle as a cutter.

which cycle would be better: Test E,Tren A and EQ? or Test E,Winstrol and EQ?

p.s - i chose test e over prop because i have no problem with water retention and i dislike frequent injections - especially if i might be running tren also

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    test e,tren and eq is a lot better IMO... but it could b a bulking or cutting cycle so make sure u get ur diet on track for a cutting. eq is sometimes a downfall to cutting cycles due to the eq hunger! im on eq right now and i cant get full.

hahahaha, why not exchange the eq for anavar ? and if hes already got a decent bf% then he could in fact use winny to get the full effect of it. either way, you could use either eq, winny, var but combine it with test e and tren .

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    **** then maybe i should rethink this....im a big boy...appitite is always a problem...and ate like a horse on my bulking cycle but thats not gonan be acceptable this time...back to some research and choices...any other input is appreicated

go with test e,var and tren . its a great cycle as well like plastic said. eq is great but seriously it makes me eat like crazy! i think i've only been completely full twice in the last 12 weeks!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    imo eq hunger is a myth......never gotton hungry on b6 or eq.....if you are going to run the tren , it is senseless not to run prop.....
    also, var=overrated so run:
    prop, tren, winn or
    prop, eq, winn

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    imo eq hunger is a myth......never gotton hungry on b6 or eq.....if you are going to run the tren , it is senseless not to run prop.....
    also, var=overrated so run:
    prop, tren, winn or
    prop, eq, winn
    it must depend on the person then because ever since i started eq i get hungrier than a mofo and i cant get full!

if u wanna stay away from ed wshots then run tren e instead.

EGO KILLER is offline New Member
    Last edited by EGO KILLER; 11-27-2005 at 10:45 PM.

Thread Information