Thread: Eq Only

getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Eq Only

Would eq only be safer in the long run than running it with test if you are 20 years old? also not too much worried about sex drive right now been with same girl for a while so its not that big of deal

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    eq only cycle is a bad idea! always have test as base and run ata higher dose than anything. running eq alone will shut ur body down. ex: tired,low/loss of libido,depressed, just over all bad mood etc... do a search on eq only cycle and u will find lots of posts telling u why not to do it.

yea i definately agree with you hear but i was just wondering since i was younger

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    yea i definately agree with you hear but i was just wondering since i was younger
    not sure I understand?? they are both anabolics...neither is better than the other concerning how old you are taking them right?

yea except that eq has a lower estrogen conversion rate

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    eq only cycle is a bad idea! always have test as base and run ata higher dose than anything. running eq alone will shut ur body down. ex: tired,low/loss of libido,depressed, just over all bad mood etc... do a search on eq only cycle and u will find lots of posts telling u why not to do it.

This comment is rediculous. It may apply to some, but not all users.

I'm using EQ/tren /winny and no test and my sex drive is GREATER than when off cycle. I've gained 15lbs LEAN body mass, no bloat, acne, excess body hair, etc... and I don't have to take ancillaries during cycle. I feel great!

I've done EQ only cycles and var only cycles and never have any probs. I tried test for my first cycle and hated it...

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup

I'm using EQ/tren /winny and no test and my sex drive is GREATER than when off cycle. I've gained 15lbs LEAN body mass, no bloat, acne, excess body hair, etc... and I don't have to take ancillaries during cycle. I feel great!

I've done EQ only cycles and var only cycles and never have any probs. I tried test for my first cycle and hated it...
    well you are a lucky man then. for most people it really ****s them up.
    even when I run deca with test, if I run the deca to high it messes me
    up. I cant understand how you could say you hated test. it makes you feel good, keeps energy up and keeps "mr happy" very happy.
    any way I would never recomend eq alone but to each his own

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

ridiculous hey? just because u one of the very few who it doesnt effect makes it ridiculous? 95% of people who run a cycle w/out test feel the sides i listed so dont say its ridiculous. i wouldnt recomend it to anyone but like dive said to each his own.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Wait until you come off...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

not great advice in my opinion.... that combo you are on should be harsh on your system.. if u dont shut down then like what was said.. ur a lucky one..

Thread Information