SoLdieR51 is offline New Member

Deca Infection?????

Whts good bros?...Newbie here n i got some ?'s....I started my first cycle on monday, i had my friend inject me with deca into my left delt. It was my first time n his too...I researched a lot about this ****...but obviously not enough! I made sure everything went right, the last thing i want is an infection..after he injectd me, it felt fine...burned a lil..nothin big...wnt to tha gym...pain kickd in a lil tht night n it felt sore...didnt think tht mch of it...next morning, had work..it was throbbin n hurtn a lot throughout tha day. I had my doubts...the third day, on wed, whn i woke up..it was fine..felt a lot better...still sore n warm to tha touch. Wed and thursday night i noticed it was slightly red and its obviously inflated and swollen.. i figure i jst let my body fight it off...its saturday now n its styll inflated..styll slightly red, sore and still warm to tha touch...it bothers me all day..tingles kind of..so whts tha news? i need ur opinion..i dnt want to have to go to tha Dr. but im lost to figure out whts wrong...culd it b jst that its deca?..n i forgot to mention tht he injected it a lil too fast..could tht be it?...Ne opinion will help...thnks bros..

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    did u clean with rubbing alcohol and aspirate wb4 injecting? also r u running deca alone?

it sounds like u have an infection, if its red,swollen and warm then it most likely is. i would go to the doc if it doesnt get better in a day or so cause u dont want the infection to spread. u could try rubbing oil of oregano on it but it probably wont help at this point, but it might b worth a try.

no im running 1cc of deca a week with anadrol 50...but yeah, i cleaned both tha top of tha bottle n the injection spot with rubbing alcohol..didint aspirate though..i kno..stupid..but i made for sure there were now air bubbles in tha syringe...

is there any thing i culd take?some antibiotics?...i really want to stay awy from tha docs if possible...

1st of all u really need test in that cycle. deca cycle with no test is horrible. it will shut u down and two words that will/should change ur mind is "deca dick"! add some test in there bro.

but i wouldnt take and antibiotics unless given by ur doc, try the oil of oregano but it might not help sinse the infection is under the skin but its worth a try.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    if it is infected you wanna see the doc right away.
    I tried to wait it out and wound up with a big f--king mess.
    no big deal, tell him it was a b-12 injection and he will
    hook you up with an antibiotic. for me it cleared up in a
    few days. dont **** around, it can get a lot worse. just
    get it dealt with. good luck

what exactly is a b-12 injection. you sure theres nothing else i could take or do to get rid of this?

Quote Originally Posted by SoLdieR51
    what exactly is a b-12 injection. you sure theres nothing else i could take or do to get rid of this?
    vitamin B-12. legal in canada so you dont need to talk about roids.
    why dont you want to go to the doc? he wont hurt you
    he will make you better

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Whts good bros?...Newbie here n i got some ?'s....I started my first cycle on monday, i had my friend inject me with deca into my left delt. It was my first time n his too...I researched a lot about this ****...but obviously not enough! I made sure everything went right, the last thing i want is an infection..after he injectd me, it felt fine...burned a lil..nothin big...wnt to tha gym...pain kickd in a lil tht night n it felt sore...didnt think tht mch of it...next morning, had work..it was throbbin n hurtn a lot throughout tha day. I had my doubts...the third day, on wed, whn i woke up..it was fine..felt a lot better...still sore n warm to tha touch. Wed and thursday night i noticed it was slightly red and its obviously inflated and swollen.. i figure i jst let my body fight it off...its saturday now n its styll inflated..styll slightly red, sore and still warm to tha touch...it bothers me all day..tingles kind of..so whts tha news? i need ur opinion..i dnt want to have to go to tha Dr. but im lost to figure out whts wrong...culd it b jst that its deca?..n i forgot to mention tht he injected it a lil too fast..could tht be it?...Ne opinion will help...thnks bros..
    With infections, you should start getting an elevation in body temp, a fever of sorts. Also, are you using vet grade or human grade? Many of the vet grades will cause more pain then human grade. If you truly suspect an infection then you need to get to a hospital immediately.

Knight1811

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    vitamin B-12. legal in canada so you dont need to talk about roids.
    why dont you want to go to the doc? he wont hurt you
    he will make you better

lets jst say im styll living wit my folks...dont want them to find out!!but i guess ill have to go to tha doc tomorrow n seek help...

ya bro u need to get it checked out! it will b a lot worse if u leave it.

lets jst say im styll living wit my folks...dont want them to find out!!but i guess ill have to go to tha doc tomorrow n seek help...
    just tell the parents you are going out.
    dont need to tell them where
    the doc wont call em

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    first cycle with a-bombs.thats harsh.id rather just do the deca alone.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    by law the doc's cannot tell your parents anything unless u give him concent to. so don't worry bout the rents findin out and go to the doctor

FightingStyles is offline New Member
    I hurd in some states that if you tell your doc your using juice by law he has to contact the police and put it on file ? does this have any truth to it ??

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i've never heard of that before. every state's law that i've seen makes it illegal for the docs to spill your personal information on the basis of invasion of privacy.

so i decided to go to my source n have him check it out b4 i went to tha doc..he told me it wasnt an infection...i jst didnt rub it after my injection n it built up in tha delt and brokedown.. thats y its inflated...he told me to rub tha s*** out of it n i have been doin tht..its getn a lil better...my delt feels so tight tho whenever i raise my arm...its huge...hopefully it gets better...ne comments?opinions?

FlexEm13 is offline Junior Member
    please bump

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexEm13
    please bump

For what ???
    He needs to go see a doctor !!!!

Thread Information