biggiemeatz is offline New Member

Equipoise Results

I am currently on a 6 week cycle of Equipoise at 400mg/week.

I am comming up on the end of my 2nd week on tuesday and I am curious as to how long before I start noticing results.

The only thing I have noticed is that my appetite has just about doubled.

How long before I start seeing physical results?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

shlt bro u really need to stay on this board and do some research!!

eq should b run no less than 12 weeks and it should never b run w/out test! JMO....

ur gon stop the eq as soon as it starts to kick in. if i were u i would stop ur cycle and do a mild pct. but since u probably wont do that add in some prop and run the eq longer.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    You will start seeing results in week 8 so it should be ran to at least week 12. Appetite doulbling is a placebo effect. You should have added test about the same mg per week and they would have worked synergistically very well.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin

shlt bro u really need to stay on this board and do some research!!

eq should b run no less than 12 weeks and it should never b run w/out test! JMO....
    What he said..

buy some test and more eq, do you have a pct lined up?

well from this post all i can say is welcome to the board, and feel free to research as much as possible knowing that you very much need it. good luck to ya bro.

biggiemeatz is offline New Member
    First off thanks for all the replies, I wasnt expectiong to get that much. I should have mentioned that I am not trying to get super big, mearly put on a few more pounds. My pct consits of clomid and nolvadex . Am I going to see any results with a 6 week cycle? I read that you start seeing results during the 3rd week but I wanted to get everyones opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by biggiemeatz
    First off thanks for all the replies, I wasnt expectiong to get that much. I should have mentioned that I am not trying to get super big, mearly put on a few more pounds. My pct consits of clomid and nolvadex. Am I going to see any results with a 6 week cycle? I read that you start seeing results during the 3rd week but I wanted to get everyones opinion.
    then do it naturally! steroids arent used to gain a couple lbs!! and no u wont c shlt on 6 weeks of eq

You just heard them, read whatever. If you are not trying to get big why not just adjust your diet and lift some weights? Do you really need 400mg of eq for 6 weeks? It is going to be a waste... Sorry

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    Get some Test....and gain alittle informaiton from these threads....hes olny 18!!!...hell im olny 20 lol...

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggiemeatz
    First off thanks for all the replies, I wasnt expectiong to get that much. I should have mentioned that I am not trying to get super big, mearly put on a few more pounds. My pct consits of clomid and nolvadex. Am I going to see any results with a 6 week cycle? I read that you start seeing results during the 3rd week but I wanted to get everyones opinion.
    This post reminds me of a guy I work with. He claims he "doesn't wanna get all big". This is due to the fact that he doesn't like training. Also, he is extremely weak and plays it off by saying "I'm not trying to get big and strong". You should get off the joose my friend and take up another hobby.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    You should start seeing results right when you're finishing your cycle

On a serious note bro, you need to run the EQ for longer than that. I personally would recommend 12 weeks ALONG with some kind of test. If you can't get some test and some more EQ then stop right NOW and save the rest of the EQ you have left and use it when you can obtained more gear. Good luck bro.

Jackman is offline Banned
    you will feel it as you start pct..... lol

Thread Information