Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skoal and roids

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member

Skoal and roids

I am an advid dipper, usually a can a day. Am I at risk dipping and using juice at the same time. Input please.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno but that shlt is disgusting! so im gon say ya ur at risk just so u stop.LOL...

peump is offline Senior Member

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Well besides the fact that you'll eventualy get cancer it probably won't hurt the cycle

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitlifter
    I am an advid dipper, usually a can a day. Am I at risk dipping and using juice at the same time. Input please.
    I used to dip (skoal mint hmm) during my last two cycles, no problems, i quit now though. You'll be fine, it has no impact on your cycle. Just talking about it makes me want to go buy a tin.

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    I do it lightly. No problems at all.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    I used to dip (skoal mint hmm) during my last two cycles, no problems, i quit now though. You'll be fine, it has no impact on your cycle. Just talking about it makes me want to go buy a tin.
    Not sure what you consider no impact...It reduces appetite, increases BP and on top of the hypertension and constricted blood vessels, it is a proven cancer causing agent which technically won't affect the cycle, but still. Further, if you have any minor cancer growth from usage, test and gh as well as most aas are the last thing you want to pump into your body as they are proven to accelerate existing cancer growth.

Dipping is each guys right to chose, the same way anyone who drinks or does anything else that feels good but endangers your health. I'm not being judgemental as I did it for decades, but lets not lie to eachother and say it is OK. It is just the rationalization of the addiction to nicotine talking.

The sooner you quit, the better. Took me more than two decades to do it so I am not going to critisize anyone, just hope you see the light sooner than it took me.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Would you like to see some pics of people that lost half their face due to oral cancer? Instead of dipping, why don't you do something a little safer like have unprotected anal sex with heroine whores?

twigbolt is offline Junior Member
    mmmm... unprotected anal sex with heroin whore.. thanks for makin' my bathroom session guys.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    there are a couple threads i've posted on this already, i love to throw in a fatty, but it does speed up your metabolism and make you want to eat less. just keep it in moderation when on cycle i try and do no more then once a day while on.

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    i got a fatty in right now as we speak.....long cut wintergreen....tryin to quit but i love the stuff!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D_B_rooking
    i got a fatty in right now as we speak.....long cut wintergreen....tryin to quit but i love the stuff!!!!!!
    That was my poison...2 tins a day. If you want to quit, www.quitsmokeless.org
    You can see all the cancer face photos there as well.

biff is offline Associate Member
    I know they say it speeds up your metabolism and makes you want to eat less. But those of you who do it do you feel like it makes you eat less. I go through a can to a can and a half a day and im still always hungry. My dad quit 5 yrs ago he had done it scinse he was 16 hes 48 now and when he got off he gained about 30 lbs i dont know if it was he metabolism but i know he started eatin alot of life savors to keep his mind off the snuff. and whenever i get one whem im hungry for some reason it just makes me that more hungrier.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to worry about cancer with a can a day bro. Dont worry so much about the roids, but I'd cut back on the dip. i do about a can every 2 weeks.
    Good lcuk

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I'm 24 and a can a day is bad I know. Playing baseball at the college level didn't help. Signed with a farm league. Didn't help. All the people I played baseball with are the same way. In case your wondering, signed with Arizona D'Backs farm team. Quit and got a real job.

inevitable is offline Member
    i have been chewing since 8th grade.... used to chew a can a week... then it kept moving up... i slowed down the past 4 months to a can every 2-3 days... thankgod... im a cope man myself... can't stand skoal no mo! happy dippin bro! its sooo goooddddd... k now im goin to throw one in my mouths watering

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude dip ur face off ... it should have no impact concerning using it while on AS ... im about to throw a fat hammer in as we speak ... apple skoal

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Skoal straight was my poison. I was up to a tin a day. I used to love the stuff. If I wasn't eating, I was dipping. I even started eating while dipping. Drinking of course. Started sleeping with dip too. Man I did love that stuff. I used to chew it at my desk in my office while trying to hide it from the boss. I think its obvious that it will eventually give you cancer. I would be willing to bet the % of long-term chewers that get cancer is very high. That's why I quit. I realized I could get away with it for a few years, but eventually you have to stop. That stuff is no good to use long-term. Just looking at those pictures of people with mouth cancer is enough to make you want to quit. I'm not saying not to dip, I'm saying to be smart about it. If you abuse it for too long, it will catch up to you.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    ummm apple skoal is like liquid panty remover. got a horseshoe in right now

rainjack is offline Junior Member
    What's all this skoal talk? You're just eating candy if you're dipping anything but Fresh Cope - It satisfies

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Im a dippin Mutha ****@r........I dont think it will effect your results guy!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    dude dip ur face off ... it should have no impact concerning using it while on AS ... im about to throw a fat hammer in as we speak ... apple skoal

When you're ready, I've got a good orofacial prosthetics guy that can rebuild the part of your face that the cancer eats away.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    apple skoal, cope longcut,levi garrett

i have a dentist apointment tomorrow tho so i havent dipped in the past month

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I'm not trying to flame but what a stupid question. Anything thats bad for you like that definetely in no way is it gonna help you. Kinda like the losers you see puffing on their cigarettes before they walk in the gym and they stink like smoke when your working out next to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I'm not trying to flame but what a stupid question. Anything thats bad for you like that definetely in no way is it gonna help you. Kinda like the losers you see puffing on their cigarettes before they walk in the gym and they stink like smoke when your working out next to them.
    Agreed Zues...this thread is a perfect example of guys justifying their addiction. Just like a junkie shooting up, but always thinking he will quit tomorrow. But your judgement won't fix it....only when they become wiser and realize that they are addicted and should quit ASAP will they ever stop justifying it.

Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    apple skoal, cope longcut,levi garrett

i have a dentist apointment tomorrow tho so i havent dipped in the past month

RRRIIIIIGGGHHHTTT, because your dentist won't be able to tell you are a dipper with that WHOLE month to recuperate. I see voids in my patients' gums that are from TWENTY YEARS AGO! Good luck with the dentures.

crane is offline Associate Member
    i usually stop a week before the dentist.

i am sure he knows but as long as the inside of my cheek isn't looking like a prune he doesn't say anything about it.

beside i constantly switch sides every other pinch. front, leftside, rightside etc... i think that it definately helps alittle, maybe buy me alittle more time and pinches.
    i love the sh@t. i used to dip cop and kodiak. my 2 favorites, but desided to go down one knotch. to skoal fine cut.

kafabe is offline Junior Member

ur choice

Dipping will not affect your results from a cycle in no way at all, as long as you eat right and workout. I dip all day, I know it is not good for you, everyone that does it is at risk, but it has no affect on the roids. Now trying to stop during your cycle may affect the results when you feel like shat and it causes you not to get all your meals in and affects your work outs. Dip if you want or quit if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    Dipping will not affect your results from a cycle in no way at all, as long as you eat right and workout. I dip all day, I know it is not good for you, everyone that does it is at risk, but it has no affect on the roids. Now trying to stop during your cycle may affect the results when you feel like shat and it causes you not to get all your meals in and affects your work outs. Dip if you want or quit if you want.
    I see your from the tobacco state of TN. Can you state scientifically how dipping will not affect your cycle whereas nicotine is a known appetite suppresant. By the way, take it from those of us that quit. You do not lose your appetite while quitting. In fact, your appetite shoots way up...hence the weight gain for many who quit and don't workout. In fact, quitting on cycle could not be a better thing. Your appetite will increase and you get pissed off and irritable so you can really get mad at the weights during your workout. In hindsight, I wish I was on cycle when I quit.

kafabe is offline Junior Member

read what i write

If you noticed I said it would not affect your cycle as long as you eat like you are suppose too. I know it is an appetite supp, but if you don't let it and make your self eat then it CAN NOT AFFECT YOUR CYCLE.... I have only been dipping for about 6 months, never did it before then, my gains are just as good lately as they were 1, 2, or 3 years ago when I never dipped. Maybe your appetite went up when you quit, but you are not every body else, everyone is different and nothing affects everyone the same, you should know that just by dealing with the gear. "Scientifically" is BS sometimes. Not that any of this manners anyway. Do you know Ian Harrison the pro body builder, I spent a week with him, he smokes like a chimnee, it obviously did not affect his results, do a quick search his pics are all over the net.

Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    If you noticed I said it would not affect your cycle as long as you eat like you are suppose too. I know it is an appetite supp, but if you don't let it and make your self eat then it CAN NOT AFFECT YOUR CYCLE.... I have only been dipping for about 6 months, never did it before then, my gains are just as good lately as they were 1, 2, or 3 years ago when I never dipped. Maybe your appetite went up when you quit, but you are not every body else, everyone is different and nothing affects everyone the same, you should know that just by dealing with the gear. "Scientifically" is BS sometimes. Not that any of this manners anyway. Do you know Ian Harrison the pro body builder, I spent a week with him, he smokes like a chimnee, it obviously did not affect his results, do a quick search his pics are all over the net.
    I will agree everyone is affected differently, but the huge majority gain in weight due to increased appetite and oral fixation and need to keep putting something in their mouth to replace tobacco.

If you are only 6 months into the habit bro, quit it now as it will only get tougher. Take it from a guy who dipped for more than 20 years. It is a killer.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Would you like to see some pics of people that lost half their face due to oral cancer? Instead of dipping, why don't you do something a little safer like have unprotected anal sex with heroine whores?

Well we could show you some pics of some people who have been decapitated in auto accidents. Maybe would should quit driving cars huh? Dipping is bad for you and a bad habit but I figure I will be dead of something else before I die of oral cancer.

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Wiping your ass is a dirty habit too, your not going to stop that though are you??

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterjay
    Well we could show you some pics of some people who have been decapitated in auto accidents. Maybe would should quit driving cars huh? Dipping is bad for you and a bad habit but I figure I will be dead of something else before I die of oral cancer.
    That's a GREAT analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Carguy
    Wiping your ass is a dirty habit too, your not going to stop that though are you??
    Yes, but one is a medical necessity and the other is not.

I liked the auto accident analogy though.

Regardless, tobacco kills and anyone who tells you differently is either lying or trying to sell you something!

People have been using tobacco on this planet since we emerged from the primordial ooze. You think a few scare tactics is going to stop it? I've yet to see someone under the influence of a Pall Mall get in his car and run over an innocent kid.

Quote Originally Posted by rainjack
    People have been using tobacco on this planet since we emerged from the primordial ooze. You think a few scare tactics is going to stop it? I've yet to see someone under the influence of a Pall Mall get in his car and run over an innocent kid.
    ??!!! Are you claiming tobacco doesn't kill people?!? You can't be that ignorant son.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    ??!!! Are you claiming tobacco doesn't kill people?!? You can't be that ignorant son.
    Breathing kills you. Not breathing kills you. Eating Kills you. Not eating kills you. You start dieing the instant you take your first breath. And you continue dieing until your dead.

My Grandfather smoked for 74 years - and them **** smokes finally killed him when he was 86.

Maybe ciggs and chew aren't the healthiest things in the world - but to attack someone because they chew may not be that healthy either, son.

Quote Originally Posted by rainjack
    Breathing kills you. Not breathing kills you. Eating Kills you. Not eating kills you. You start dieing the instant you take your first breath. And you continue dieing until your dead.

My Grandfather smoked for 74 years - and them **** smokes finally killed him when he was 86.

Maybe ciggs and chew aren't the healthiest things in the world - but to attack someone because they chew may not be that healthy either, son.
    Read the thread newbie. No one is attacking anyone. I dipped for over 20 years. I do not pass judgement as I was just as guilty. I am stating scientific fact. Now instead of making your childish comments you should take some advice from an old Shakespeare line..."Tis best to remain silent and thought the fool than ope thy lips and remove all doubt."

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    from my experience i have done two cycle, and i did dip on them and got great results so go for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information