Phatso is offline Associate Member

Couple Probs.. Cyclewise..

Aight im in my 8th week of my winny/testprop/eq cycle.. ive gained a lot of size around 20 lbs of muscle and very very defined.. vascularity the works.. the thing is i got saggy nips since i was fat my back is very well defined chest cuts all there veins on my thighs back has deep cuts everything.. except my nips theyre like little balloons not part of my body.. so i was wondering.. if i get surgery will they come back ?? and my next cycle will be bulk i wanna gain more mass but defined.. i dont wanna ruin the definition ive gained from this cycle.. what should i do?? i was thinkin deca /sustanon /dbol or deca/sustanon/prop ? thnx guys i really need advice on these 2 things...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    If it is gyno related and you have surgery, no it will never come back because the glands will be removed. But if you put on fat, it is possible to have breasts, but that of course would be related to fat gain, not gyno.

o no not breasts its just he nips that are puffy they are like not part of my body lol kinda like someone stuck tiny water baloons on me :/ its been like that since i was like 15 or so... embarrasing

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe it's puberty related gyno. I think you should have a doc check it out and tell you if you have gyno, then go from there.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Are you running any Novla (or other anti-e's) during your cycle? What do you have planned for pct?

im runnin 20 mg nv throughout the cycle and after my last week i will take pregnyl 5000 and clomid therapy...

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds more like you just store your fat there. Maybe some IGF to help? You can get rid of it regardless but most likely it is where you keep your fat. Just like I have a hard time getting the little bit of fat off my lower abs but can be defined. just my 2cc's

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    im runnin 20 mg nv throughout the cycle and after my last week i will take pregnyl 5000 and clomid therapy...
    Your taking clomid and hcg together?

If so...DONT. It will make your recovery harder.

Thread Information