Shrad6 is offline Junior Member

Question Should i keep going or not??? Help!!!!

Ok im gonna end up doing 20 amps of sustanon for about 10 weeks. I know to do the clomids about 3 weeks after the last shot of sust, but my question is can, I start taking EQ the week after my last shot of sust? My friends dealer said its not bad to keep going as long as your carefull and don't go consistant with really bad shit? I would really like to make all my gains hard and leaner. Would i be in any danger if i do this? Do i need anything else if i go with the EQ right after?

Also i plan on doing some more test and winny in july to get ripped for summer time. Will all this be to much or is ok as long as i don't take heavy shit?

Thanks

nymattyk is offline Member
    why dont you just stackthe eq with the sust? i think that would be better

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Why wouldn't u just run the Sus w/ the Eq?
    Sounds like your friends dealer doesn't know what he's talking about......

M

quasar is offline Associate Member
    this post brings a question to my head. where did the 10 week, or 8 week rule come from? why not 12? i'm a newbie, sorry

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    10-12 not really a rule--the receptors get full and no matter what stuff your on it shuts down your system. the longer you stay on the longer to unsaturate your receptors and longer to jump start your system. yes clomid helps alot but if you dont take time off inbetween you will have less gains when you get back on. also you take a chance of losing more the longer you stay on. as for eq if its not too late run it with sus or run it last 6 weeks and 4 more past your last sus shot making a total 14 week cycle then hit clomid

Should i stack it this late into the cycle?

Well currently im at week 5 which means i have 8 amps in me now i have 6 weeks left should i start the eq this week or just stick with the sust and call it a day? I would really like to do more cause im not all that happy with my gains, in my head i thought i was gonna be a monster off 10 amps, but that was before i knew anything about juice. Any info will help thanks

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    start eq now and go 10 weeks with it then 1 week after last inject do clomid

nymattyk is offline Member
    i would continue running the sust at 500mg a week and start the eq now at 600 mg a week. if youre in week 5 now, run the EQ for the next 8 weeks and stop the sust at the same time you would have.......thatll give you a nice 12 week cycle and im sure you will be much happier with the gains

Uconish is offline Member
    If it was up to me i would hold off on the equipose and just finish the sust cycle. You should make some good gains off that alone. Take the cloimid and wait like two months. Then for your next cycle stack the equiopose with test and winnie or dbol and make some really awesome gains. Thats what my first cycles gonna be ethanate, eq, and dbol.

So If i keep going.....

So if i keep going with the sust and add the eq now and end up doing a 12 week cycle. When do i take clomids? Will i be able to do my next cycle in july like i planned on doing? Is there any negatives to doing this?
    On my next cycle will i get the same results as if i, didn't do the eq now and stacked it in with that cycle?
    Thanks

NFG123 is offline New Member
    Its unwise to go for that long so early ... 8-10 week rule is becausey our body can only grow so much, not 52 weeks a year, etc ... mostly to avoid long term HPTA shutdown, the longer you go, the more difficult and problematic recovery is.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Ok bro, IMO, there is a simple solution. I am running a Sust/EQ cycle right now.

So your in week #5. Ok, for week #6 inject 250mg of Sust. mixed with 200-300mg of EQ on Monday. You need to do this on Wed. or Thurs. as well. That's 500mg Sust./400-600mg of EQ per week. Do this for the next 6 weeks (making a 12 week cycle). If you run out of Sust., then do 600mg of EQ until week 12. Hit Clomid 2 weeks after last injection. Let me know what you think.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Peace

Oh ya, don't run the AS longer than 12-14 weeks. It won't be good for you, IMO.
    Last edited by Big Rush; 03-26-2002 at 12:32 AM.

Thread Information