MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

juicin and hittin weights

Quick question.. I break my worksouts into 1 body part a day 6 days a week. Shoulders/calves ; chest ; back ; legs ; arms ; abs .... I tear it down good 1 body part a week.. is this good to do on a cycle, are should I be doing a push/pull and try to hit body parts 2x a week? What is your workout structure when on a cycle? Personal experience / suggestions?

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    Quick question.. I break my worksouts into 1 body part a day 6 days a week. Shoulders/calves ; chest ; back ; legs ; arms ; abs .... I tear it down good 1 body part a week.. is this good to do on a cycle, are should I be doing a push/pull and try to hit body parts 2x a week? What is your workout structure when on a cycle? Personal experience / suggestions?
    You only take off 1 day a week?

theoretically yes, however my workouts are structure so I dont exhaust muscle groups more than needed.. this is done by the way that I space out my workouts. Sunday shoulders/calves, monday back, tuesday chest, wednesday legs, thursday off, friday arms, saturday off, etc...

Stout1 is offline Banned
    theoretically yes, however my workouts are structure so I dont exhaust muscle groups more than needed.. this is done by the way that I space out my workouts. Sunday shoulders/calves, monday back, tuesday chest, wednesday legs, thursday off, friday arms, saturday off, etc...
    Its not just your muscles that need a break. Your CNS (central nervous system) and your tendons need a break too.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    BTW: You grow OUTSIDE the gym. NOT in the gym. How much time do you spend in the gym per day?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    BTW: You grow OUTSIDE the gym. NOT in the gym. How much time do you spend in the gym per day?
    I realize this also...but how does one explain how bodybuilders spend hour after hour..day after day in the gym and grow to be inhuman?

This is true to a point as to where anabolics come in I believe...I read somewhere that at some point Arnold was spending 4-5 hours a day in the gym.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    I realize this also...but how does one explain how bodybuilders spend hour after hour..day after day in the gym and grow to be inhuman?

This is true to a point as to where anabolics come in I believe...I read somewhere that at some point Arnold was spending 4-5 hours a day in the gym.
    Quit reading those magazines. THEY ARE BULL****!

BTW: The Pros that you read about do spend more time than the average joe in the gym b/c they have something that 97% of us dont have.....

GOOD GENETICS!

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33

Those guys are on TONS of gear thats why they can live in a gym.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder
    Those guys are on TONS of gear thats why they can live in a gym.
    You can still overtrain on gear.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    You can still overtrain on gear.
    agreed

Well, I run a gym, so technically I am in the gym about 11 hours a day. But my workouts are maybe an hour... hour and a half, and 45 minutes cardio 5 days a week. I'm 6'1'' 244 lbs natural and 11 days into my first cycle 10-12% BF. But I have monsterous genetics. I had 19 inch arms natural

but my initial question is, how do you structure your workouts on cycle? give me an example if you can.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    but my initial question is, how do you structure your workouts on cycle? give me an example if you can.
    This question will get you a MILLION different answers as their is NO correct answer. It will be different for everyone. From what you posted it looks like you have great genetics.

I go by the philosphy if it aint broke DONT fix it.

You will blow up on this cycle if done correctly. So if you are growing now DONT change it to something you havent tried before.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    while on cycle..you recover quicker..therefor you can train more then when u are off...however..important not to overtrain

yea, ive honestly never experienced overtraining.. ive always grown, but ill stick with the... if its not broke dont fix it... I'd like to get some opinions on my post titled "excited" if someone can give some feed back. Thanks for the feedback on this post.

Baba is offline Associate Member

training

I think, if it works for then go ahead especially if you getting a cycle. But you need to change things up alittle this is what I do.
    Mon: chest and triceps
    Tue: legs
    Wed:shoulder
    Thur: back and biceps
    Fri: chest again only because I think my chest is lagging.

Thread Information