Thread: Excited

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

Excited

As you may know, I've been hitting Sust @ 500mg/wk and Deca @ 300 (327.4 according to my QV batch total)/wk and this is my 5th day with dbol @25mg/day. I'm on my 5th day with dbol and my 11th day with the sust/deca. My gym gains are huge, my bench is up 25lbs my squat is at 450 now and I did arms today curling 165 for reps with straight bar. thats 30 lbs more than I used to do... are these gains normal for this early on a cycle? The sust/deca hasnt even really kicked in yet has it? This is my first cycle, and I fear that I might turn into a Monster, rawr! I feel great. My question is, how soon do most feel the effects? Im guessing im am sensative to test... What is a normal time frame for gains to really start up.. Im doing this for ten weeks and the dbol for 5wks... **** Im excited.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i usually feel test enth late in week 3.... or into week 4.......

I havn't used dbol yet but my friend reported seeing gains in strength in a matter of -5-7 days.

Also.... you have test prop in sust..... you have the added effect of prop and dbol together....

~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    when I ran test E/deca and dbol ...the first few weeks is where i noticed heavy strength gains and mass gains...however..most of my stretch makrs on my biceps all came within week 8 or so...a mistake a made however was continuing to lift heavy, more and more every workout until my rotator cuff started doing the snap crackle pop and getting more and more sore...on juice..your muscles arent the ones that are gonna give in to the weight..its either gonna be joints, ligaments etc. Let your tendons catch up to your strength or youll get hurt! my 2 cents

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    yea, very true. Im just amazed that within 11 days I feel like superman.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    As you may know, I've been hitting Sust @ 500mg/wk and Deca @ 300 (327.4 according to my QV batch total)/wk and this is my 5th day with dbol@25mg/day. I'm on my 5th day with dbol and my 11th day with the sust/deca. My gym gains are huge, my bench is up 25lbs my squat is at 450 now and I did arms today curling 165 for reps with straight bar. thats 30 lbs more than I used to do... are these gains normal for this early on a cycle? The sust/deca hasnt even really kicked in yet has it? This is my first cycle, and I fear that I might turn into a Monster, rawr! I feel great. My question is, how soon do most feel the effects? Im guessing im am sensative to test... What is a normal time frame for gains to really start up.. Im doing this for ten weeks and the dbol for 5wks... **** Im excited.
    Its not the test. Its the dbol thats giving you the strength gains. You are going to stop the dbol wk4 correct? If so thats when the test should be kickin in, and stopping the dbol too.

BTW: You want to gain, and big but watch out for signs of your body. Like what was previously stated if you grow too fast you can injure yourself. Your muscles will grow faster than your tendons thus resulting in an injury.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I remember my first dbol experience. I got bloated like hell but I felt so pimp. My bench shot up along with my squat. After the dbol left I lost a quick 7-8 lbs but kept most the strength to my happiness. Then the test kicked in and that was a beautiful thing.

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, it definately the dbol making you feel like superman. Wait till you try tren or halo WOW!

Thread Information