saluu is offline Banned

what is the absoulute max dose for tren

i have tren e and it is 250mg per ml and i want to shot in once a week and i also wanna shot tren acetate 100mg per ml now i have decided to shot them together now the question is what is the max dosage of tren i can take in one day can i shot these two which totals 350 mg a day of tren or is it too much i was thinking this once or twice a week .

one more question i am going to do a lean mass cycle now i am going to end it with winny now with high carb and high calorie diet and high protein can i actually get more cut with winny and see veins and get harder because i am doing a lean mass cycle and dont wanna lose the mass by going low carb low calories and low protein for the winny. i wanna keep calories high and protein high and carbs moderate to high now the cycle looks like this

wks 1-8 tren e and tren a like i outlined once shot a week maybe two
    wks 1-10 test cypinoate 250mg per wk
    wks 8-12 winny 50mg ed and then jump straight into pct with clomid

now this is gonna be lean mass cycle im not doing yet getting bodyfat down to 12 percent first it is a future cycle i am going to watch diet no fats just eat healthy and no micky d;s high calories and moderate carbs and high protein do cardio 3 times a wk 30-45min on the treadmill how does this looks folks make changes if u want and how much muslce can i put on roughly just wanna know thanks.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Why the tren ace and the tren E?

Also you CAN NOT shoot tren Ace 1 time per week.

Shoot the Tren E 2X a week. Not one.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1

whew, where to start?? Definitely shoot Tren ace 75mg ED max....EOD at least, but ED works best for me...Your amount of growth will depend on your diet, lifting routine, and your physiology..And I would definitely push the cypionate up so that your test is at least 100mg/wk more than your tren, 250mg/wk cyp. isn't enough...I won't talk about the winny....No experience in that area..Don't forget your nolva, letro, B6, and it's best to have dostinex on hand if the B6 doesn't cut it...I believe I'd back up and rework my cycle...Good luck, saluu
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-23-2005 at 01:18 AM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    350mg /day would be 2.45g /week

With Tren do not mess with blood levels or it will bite you in the ass so hard you won't know what hit you. Tren E must be run 2x a week and Tren A must be run /ED (every day), with your level of experiance 500mg is more than enough along with 600-750mg Test E or Prop /week. So either Tren E 2x a week for 500mg or Tren A 75mg /ED for 500mg.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    if this is you first cycle i would not be doing tren . just stick with the test @ 500 mg a week shot twice a week

saluu is offline Banned

not my first cycle 3 rd one

im gonna take test 2 weeks longer test c anyways and tren a you can shoot it every other day or every 3 days i plan on taking 3 cc; s in the glutes 1 cc of tren acetate 100 mg and 1 cc of tren e 250mg and 1 cc of cypoinate 250 wk and do this for 10 wks and jump to winny and then pct any advice post

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    im gonna take test 2 weeks longer test c anyways and tren a you can shoot it every other day or every 3 days i plan on taking 3 cc; s in the glutes 1 cc of tren acetate 100 mg and 1 cc of tren e 250mg and 1 cc of cypoinate 250 wk and do this for 10 wks and jump to winny and then pct any advice post
    it still sounds like your test cyp is going to be less mg/week than the tren...you don't want to do that....Or am I misunderstanding your post?

Saluu, can I suggest you shoot the tren ace @75mg/ED for 8 weeks and inject the test cyp @ 250mg/EOD or 375mg/E3D for 10 weeks,(probably I would go with 375mg/E3D)..and save the tren e for another run....can't help you with the winny...or you could save the tren ace for a later run, and shoot the tren e @ 250mg/E3D for 10 weeks and run the cyp @ 375mg/E3D for at least 12 weeks..that way you could inject the tren e and the test cyp on the same days...
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-23-2005 at 12:51 PM.

bmwrob is offline Member
    He is probably not going to listen to anyone's advice that tells him something other than what he wants to hear.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    How do you take TEST longer than Test C?

Whoever told you that you can shoot Tren Ace every 3rd day is WRONG!

Why are you taking tren ace and tren E at the same time? ( I asked you this earlier)

Dont tell us you are taking 1cc of this and 2 ccs a week of that. We need to know MG's....NOT cc's.

When you type something out it would be helpful if you could construct sentences so that we can understand what you are saying. It was a pain in the ass trying to decipher that huge run on sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    He is probably not going to listen to anyone's advice that tells him something other than what he wants to hear.
    I thought that might be the outcome, bmwrob..

How do you take TEST longer than Test C?
    Whoever told you that you can shoot Tren Ace every 3rd day is WRONG!
    Why are you taking tren ace and tren E at the same time? ( I asked you this earlier)
    Dont tell us you are taking 1cc of this and 2 ccs a week of that. We need to know MG's....NOT cc's.
    When you type something out it would be helpful if you could construct sentences so that we can understand what you are saying. It was a pain in the ass trying to decipher that huge run on sentence.
    Stout1, I thought I'd find you here.. ....I don't know where saluu is from....maybe English isn't his primary language... ...I also had a tough time with his post, but hopefully he got a little useful info out of it (although the cycle suggestions I posted are far from ideal, I was trying to get him going in a different direction)....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    1. That didn't even make sense, comma's and period's are not your enemy!!
    2. If you shoot Tren ace every 3rd day you might as well throw it in the garbage right now, you'd be starting from 0 hormone every time you shot it, can't even imagine how horrible the sides would be

ChefJ is offline Senior Member

The tren ace and tren e is actually a good idea.
    The tren ace for those in the know is used as a jumpstart for the tren e for the first 3-4 weeks and then it is dropped.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    The tren ace for those in the know is used as a jumpstart for the tren e for the first 3-4 weeks and then it is dropped.
    Your idea os a good one. His is not.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I know some like to frontload tren ace like alot of us do with prop, but he seemed so confused, I thought it would be better to back up a couple of steps and work foward...I figured he was from another country and we had one h@ll of a language barrier and by cutting the cycle back it would be an easier conversation..after that, then move into frontloading etc....what worried me was his cyp. was only going to be 250mg/week and his tren was way over that, plus he stated he was planning to inject tren ace 1/wk, and we know that's not the proper ester for that application..if I understood him correctly....Like I said, between my Southern drawl and his accent, I think we had a hard enough time discussing a basic Tren E/ Test Cyp. cycle....Once we got that understood, then we could move foward with the frontloading....I was hoping he could get some prop to frontload his cyp like the tren ace would be used to frontload the tren e....alot of injections for the first 4 weeks, but after that injections would slow down a bunch...if he could get into that, I was also going to ask him if he had ever tried riding out the cyp by hitting test prop until 3 days prior to PCT......
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-23-2005 at 01:44 PM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    tren ace 1-4 75mg ed
    trene 1-8 250mg e3d
    test cyp 300mg e3d
    pct

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    saluu, you should really listen to these people.

saluu is offline Banned
    okay im gonna do it that way like u said but what is wrong with doing tren acetate and tren e at the same time it is preety much the same thing except for ester . i am doing to 2 weeks longer the test and ending it with winny what is wrong with that cycle i agree the tren should be less than the test but i cant afford that much test but ia m running it 2 weeks longer and people run finaplix only with great results and wthout test . i agree test should be in every cycle but sometimes u have to look at ur budget. i am using winny at the end to get rid of armotization and the bloating from test cypionate . and jumping straight into pct. this cycle looks good

Thread Information