Glock-19 is offline Banned

How many days will one dart of winn cause soreness?

I took my first shot of Winstrol a couple days ago and my glute still hurts. How long should it hurt after an injection. I stopped the cycle until I can get somemore facts. I plan on doing a 8 week cycle @ 25mg's a day. Im 33 6`3 240 14% body fat. Ive worked out natural my whole life and I cant get past this weight and strength. I do not want to stack my cycle because I dont know enough about this stuff. Does anybody with experience have any good suggestions for me. My goal is to get as big and strong as possible. thanks alot for your time, Its appreciated more than you know.

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    Ack 25mg a day isnt enough, nor is 8 weeks... Run it at 50mg ed for 9-11 weeks

try to throw some anavar in there as well its reletively safe and non liver toxic, and it will make you hard and help you cut. Most will say you need test, and it is recommended, but you can skim by without it, but if you can try and run some prop. take 30-35 mg anavar a day with your winny

Ive never heard of Anavar . Is it easy to get ahold of? What does it do?

oxandrolone (Anavar ) it is a pill generally in 2.5 or 5mg tabs.. It is fairly expensive as far is gear goes, but it is worth it.. You can google for it, to get more information. QV makes a good one Oxavet.

My budget is pretty much used up for the next couple months, I will probably have to stick with just Winny, but I will bump it up to 50 mgs like you suggested. Thanks for your time.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    My budget is pretty much used up for the next couple months, I will probably have to stick with just Winny, but I will bump it up to 50 mgs like you suggested. Thanks for your time.
    Why are you rolling your eyes. Do you want people to help you or not?

Thread Information