Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    bignuts is offline Junior Member

how can u tell if its progesterone gyno?

how can u tell if its progesterone or estrogen gyno? if u have liquid comeing out of your nips does that mean u have prog gyno?

blown is offline Associate Member
    If you got it from tren or deca , it's from progest.

If nolva doesn't work (and possibly makes it worse), it's from progest.

i just finished a deca test cycle. my nipps dont hurt and i dont feel a lump or anything. they just look a lil puffy.and i wanted to know what it was from the test or deca

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are lactating it is definately prog gyno from your deca .

im not lactating my nipps just look lil puffy

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    hey br0 my nips also look a lil puffy... it's just from water retention... if you had gyno they would have hurt and had a lump and possibly lactating. it's ok br0 i am super paranoid bout that s*** too.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignuts
    if u have liquid comeing out of your nips does that mean u have prog gyno?
    If you have liquid coming out of your nips you're lactating, and yes it's from the deca .

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    could just be the bloat??????

ace ventura is offline Member
    I was a little puffy a while ago too but I haven't toutched any gear. Of course it's not gyno. I think it was water retention or fat deposits due to elevated estrogen in my body as my test level sucked (natural causes) and I eat a lot of carbo (increased body fat) to try to prevent catabolism. I can not be sure about this, it's just a theory. I have a little less fat on my body now and I can't see puffyness through my clothes, thank god.

Milk from your nipples is caused by the prolactin hormone.

yeh i didnt think it was gyno. im just makin sure. i think its probly just fat or lil water. thanks

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    This article has some good pct info - especially pertaining to progesterone:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/mod...showpage&pid=6

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Problem with Tren and Deca is suffering prolactin affects unlike the estrogen unbalance from using test products like enanthate or cypionate and suffering inflamation of the mammory glands. Tren/Deca cause prolactin levels to raise and suffer secretion of the nipples. With nandrolones and there derivatives like Deca and Tren comes the risk of raising prolactin levels in the body to such a high level that lactation may begin to occur from the nipple. This is known as Galactorrhea and not Gynocomastia.

This is why bromocriptine is used. It is a prolactin inhibitor. B6 is also used because it suppresses prolactin levels as well. B6 should be used first rather than bromo. There are sides with bromo unlike with using B6. Doses of 200mg ed of b6 would be sufficient to suppress prolactin levels, and a dose of 2.5mg split in the day and evening(1.25am/1.25pm) of bromo will suffice for prolactin inhibition.

Bromo should be used as a last resort if dosage of 200-600mg of B6 ED are not sufficient to subside these prolactin affects.

LMR

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    If you have liquid coming out of your nips you're lactating, and yes it's from the deca.

bro i beg to differ with u on this. lactating can be causee by either estrogen gyno or progesterone gyno. if the discharge is clear usually its estrogen , if its a milky color its from progesterone. i did alot of reading on this when i had them both....

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member

b6

you're talking vitamin b6? is it over the counter in canada just like b12?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    you're talking vitamin b6? is it over the counter in canada just like b12?

yes it is

Its The Deca ....little Water Retention

Hed
    Hed is offline Registered User
    mine are a little puffy right now too, no pain tho. just the water retention, although i get nervous about gyno and im doin 10mg nolva eod.

where can u get bromo?

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    i've had puffy nipples all of my life. I remember when i was a kid 12yrs old, my nipples HURT so much that i could not touch them. Im guessing that was a high estrogen count in my blood due to me being REALLY overweight as a kid. Till this day i cannot get rid of my puffiness no matter how much i sweat or take b6 or anthing else. I hate the way they look, but when i pinch them they look nice and perky . Ive yet to try Prep H to see how much they will go down.

ace ventura is offline Member
    I don't like the way my nipples look when I'm worm, and not cold, if you know what I mean? They look good when they're cold.. I've heard that a ring/piercing in the nipple make them stay stiff (?) all the time.. true?

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    yesi know what u mean...when they are cold they look nice...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    bro i beg to differ with u on this. lactating can be causee by either estrogen gyno or progesterone gyno. if the discharge is clear usually its estrogen , if its a milky color its from progesterone. i did alot of reading on this when i had them both....
    well I beg to differ.... wher ehave you read that estrogen can cause lactation? Proestrogen bro.... not just estrogen...
    If I am wrong, post up what you read, Ill be glad to read it

Zues is offline Associate Member
    There is also yet another product that supresses/blocks progesterone called Cabergoline. It also has another name but I cannot think of it off the top of my head. Supposedly along with blocking progesterone it raises your sex drive significantly. I have not done alot of research on this drug. If there is anyone who knows a bit more about it please elaborate.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    BTW I took Bromo and do not recommend anyone take unless you really need to. It will make you real tired and sick and supress your appetite for days. Not a good feeling when you are on AS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    There is also yet another product that supresses/blocks progesterone called Cabergoline. It also has another name but I cannot think of it off the top of my head. Supposedly along with blocking progesterone it raises your sex drive significantly. I have not done alot of research on this drug. If there is anyone who knows a bit more about it please elaborate.

dostinex

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    well I beg to differ.... wher ehave you read that estrogen can cause lactation? Proestrogen bro.... not just estrogen...
    If I am wrong, post up what you read, Ill be glad to read it

ill look for the stuff in the morning Sparkle.... but a endrocrinologist told me this as well. elevated levels of estrogen can cause lactation. a few of my boys that have only done test only cycles can squeeze some fluid out of their nips....

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    ill look for the stuff in the morning Sparkle.... but a endrocrinologist told me this as well. elevated levels of estrogen can cause lactation. a few of my boys that have only done test only cycles can squeeze some fluid out of their nips....
    interesting, as like I said that is news to me...

Thread Information