lean123 is offline Associate Member

Nolva at week 2???

Is it true that you should start taking nolva at the begining of week 2 of a cycle. The cycle being the dbol for weeks 1-4 and test e for weeks 1-12.

Thanks For the tip
    -Lean

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    I would start with low dose 10mg ed from the start, the reason is being proactive about estrogen, than combating gyno later. I would also use arimidex or femara.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    start it from day one, and double it in PCT

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    if you are prone to get gyno or paranoid then yes, if not and you want to be really bloated then f*** it.

I guess everyone has their own opinions about this...as I keep hearing diff. things. I have also heard its ok to run it from the start @20mg ED with this cycle.

Thanks Again
    -Lean

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by lean123
    I guess everyone has their own opinions about this...as I keep hearing diff. things. I have also heard its ok to run it from the start @20mg ED with this cycle.

Thanks Again
    -Lean
    If you are not using L-dex or letro then yes

Ok so I will run the nolva at 20mg ED from the start! Any other tips when using nolva along with this cycle? Anything I should expect (problems)?

Thanks Again Brothers..
    -Lean

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate
    if you are prone to get gyno or paranoid then yes, if not and you want to be really bloated then f*** it.
    from running the nolva at 20mg ED from the start?

Thanks
    Lean

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    just saying that nolva will cut down the bloat from taking dbol . everyone says to take nolva on cycle because they are scared of getting titties. i have never taken it on cycle because i love being really really bloated and i like my titties.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate
    just saying that nolva will cut down the bloat from taking dbol . everyone says to take nolva on cycle because they are scared of getting titties. i have never taken it on cycle because i love being really really bloated and i like my titties.

LOL sick individual (jk)Yeah when i go on cycle I would like to be as safe as possible...esp. from getting some titties...i let the females handle that. I am also taking milk thistle to protect my liver @1000mg ED split into 3 doses and saw palmetto for my prostate @1000mg ED split into 2 doses. Of course I have multis which i take in the morning and after workouts and also flax seed oil. I tried to find some hawthorne berry extract in case of any signs of high blood pressure but do to this great weather here I was stuck in the house to a degree, as everything outside was pretty much closed. So the 20mg ED of nolva qould be fine then?

Thanks brothers
    -Lean

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i was taking it everyday on my cycle before and i stopped and didnt need the reason for me to take it until i felt my nipples itching or the common symptoms..

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    10mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    i was taking it everyday on my cycle before and i stopped and didnt need the reason for me to take it until i felt my nipples itching or the common symptoms..
    Yeah see i think id be more comfortable taking it ED and not worrying about getting the gyno and having to treat it. Why wait for a problem to start if you can prevent it ya know? But obviously You have more experience with cycles than i do being you have done one before.

Thanks for the info
    -Lean

Thread Information