Thread: veins

nate3422 is offline Member

veins

what makes some people more veiny than others? is there something you can do to make your veins show more? just curious

AVAGO is offline Member
    i Belive Eq increases the vascularity

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Lower your bodyfat

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    cardio works like a charm for me

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    ya there are drugs that can help you with it but its still all up to your diet and training/cardio etc. but everyones bodies are different, some people get them to pop out like crazy and then theres some who find it more challenging due to their genetics and what not.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    and yes a clean diet is non-negotiable

AVAGO is offline Member
    Yes of course genetics play a part too....

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    anavar worx pretty good for me.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    its genetics...im very vascular but when im on eq my veins blow up like baloons

CARDIO AND DIET.....Nothing further.......genetics does NOT really play a role really, its basically the amount of bodyfat one holds. i mean yes genetics could mean the person has a lower bodyfat percentage but everyone with the right mindset can achieve vascularity perfectly if done cardio and diet to the perfect point. thats my opinion. but i do also know that on top of those two that ive become more vascular off my prop and winny. my arms and shoulders look like road maps with veins. LOVING IT!!!

AG5678 is offline Member
    ok this is how it works you get veiny only by having a low body fat so if you want to look veiny and your not that fat and just want to tone up i would recommend forsure Clen and Var. Now if you need to loose a lot of b/f i would recommend Clen, Var and T3. Hope that helped

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Cardio and diet does play an important role in vascualrity, but genetics has a WHOLE lot to do with your veins showing more/les than others. Some people who haven't worked out a day in their life and have a bad diet can have veins bulging out their arms. I really believe genetics has the most to do with it, although a proper diet and cardio WILL increase vascularity.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    I think it is mostly cardio and bodyfat. Also, I notice that I have more veins showing as I get older in general.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Many ways, but like the others said EQ increases vascularity. IMO, low body fat is the most important.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agreed with the above, and I feel genetics play some kind of role.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I think genectics plays a HUGE role, there are a couple pro body builders that arent really all that vascular.

I think one thing that wasnt mentioned is muscle maturity. It seems the better developed/harder the muscle, the more veigns show, which is why winny makes people nice a veigny. I was veigny to start, but between the EQ, Winny, IGF, No2 and lower body fat i look sick, veigns on my shoulders, chest, a couple running up my abs, my neck pops full of them if I laugh, ect. And I dont even have a six pack.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    CARDIO AND DIET.....Nothing further.......genetics does NOT really play a role really, its basically the amount of bodyfat one holds. i mean yes genetics could mean the person has a lower bodyfat percentage but everyone with the right mindset can achieve vascularity perfectly if done cardio and diet to the perfect point. thats my opinion. but i do also know that on top of those two that ive become more vascular off my prop and winny. my arms and shoulders look like road maps with veins. LOVING IT!!!
    This is garbage genetics play the major role in vascularity. Diet, sodium intake, simple sugar intake are bad. Cardio, and other compounds such as eq, t3, clen ,eca can help but some people will just not be vascular. The judges at shows don't judge us on vascularity they judge on muscle mass and symmetry. Do some more research before making stupid suggestions, and it was a good question he was not looking for an opinion.
    Last edited by ChefJ; 01-23-2005 at 01:50 PM.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    You got it Chef...

Thread Information