Thread: Is this QV Real

getsome7 is offline New Member

Is this QV Real

I need some help on determining whether these QV items are real or not. The bold and the metavet look real but I cannot find any pictures that match my enanthate . I have included a few pictures for review but dont know where to look on the bottle besides matching the pictures to qv websites which is where the enanthate doesnt match. Even the box had a dog on it, which why would someone screw up the counterfeit that much.

I was hoping it was just a box and bottle that was newer. All of the batch numbers are on the website. It is all from the same pharm in mexico and I dont know why they would sell it fake when they new there was more business coming their way if it was real.

The batch #s are,

Bold QCVB 014 12 2006
    Enanthate QVE 020 12 2006
    Metavet QVTMTA 007 07 2006

thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this QV Real-picture-1.jpg   Is this QV Real-picture-2.jpg   Is this QV Real-picture-3.jpg   Is this QV Real-picture-4.jpg   Is this QV Real-picture-5.jpg  

megathrust is offline New Member
    try peeling the holegram off the bottle it should leave little hexagon shapes still on the bottle.

hex

It left little diamond like shapes in the corner but then the rest of it peeled without leaving any shapes? Is this normal and does the label of the enanthate look legit?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the qv site and check it

Anhydro is offline New Member
    Looks exactly like the items I have bought before. Did you buy more than one of each thing? Any time I have bought QV vials they where glued together.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    the pics are kinda blurry, but they look good to me...

enanthate

I went to the website and the qv is next to the 250 on the bottle on the website where on my bottle it is above the 250. That is all I am concerned about. other than that it looks like everything is real. Also the dbol is little white pills right? I saw that someone had blue ones.

Thanks for the help guys.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    the pics are a little blurry. but it seems to be ok. ive got several bottles of test e with batch number 022. so its a little newer than your. i did see that bathch # on their web site. i think. wait i just had the best idea if all. jusst start shooting ... lol you will find out wery soon. it doesnt take me long till i get a full body buzz

Thread Information