Thread: m1-t ?!?!?!?!

jkddave is offline Junior Member

m1-t ?!?!?!?!

Calling all Bro's,

I recently picked up a bottle of m1-t 10mg. from Andro Technologies.

A few questions:

1) Is this stuff comparable to D-Bol but lesser side effects? Please be specific?

2) It clearly says on the bottle use for only 2 weeks then get off for 2 weeks. Is this because it can shut you down? If so, if I have the Nolvadex and the Clomid for PCT should I just use the entire bottle with no worries?

3) It clearly states on the bottle to use only 10-20mg per day. Should I up the dosage to mimic the effects of a D-Bol cycle (30-40mg p/day)?

Any good advice is much appreciated. By the way the guy at the supplement store told me to do 2 weeks of the m1-t then get off and do 2 weeks of Tribulus then repeat the same thing for 3-4 cycles. Comments welcome.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkddave
    Calling all Bro's,

I recently picked up a bottle of m1-t 10mg. from Andro Technologies.

A few questions:

1) Is this stuff comparable to D-Bol but lesser side effects? Please be specific?

2) It clearly says on the bottle use for only 2 weeks then get off for 2 weeks. Is this because it can shut you down? If so, if I have the Nolvadex and the Clomid for PCT should I just use the entire bottle with no worries?

3) It clearly states on the bottle to use only 10-20mg per day. Should I up the dosage to mimic the effects of a D-Bol cycle (30-40mg p/day)?

Any good advice is much appreciated. By the way the guy at the supplement store told me to do 2 weeks of the m1-t then get off and do 2 weeks of Tribulus then repeat the same thing for 3-4 cycles. Comments welcome.
    1. It has worse side effects than d-bol. I was extremely tired all the time when i took m1t at 20mg. Both d-bol and m1t are very hard on your liver.

2. M1t will shut you down within a few days of use if not one. You should use pct of clomid and nolva when your done.

3.DO NOT EXCEED 4 WEEKS of straight use becuse of the liver problems. You can't make a drug "mimic" another drug because they are diffrenet drugs. You will definetely want to start with 5mg for the first few days to see how u feel. I would say 20mg a day at the most. I would not recomend at all going up to 40mg a day.

4. anyone feel free to correct me or add. thanks

jkddave is offline Junior Member
    bump

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    You get tired b/c of low test levels... 4derm is sufficiant for M1T.
    4 weeks is cool
    10-20mg is great

jgg1221 is offline Member
    m1t blows

dbols > m1t anyday...

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    I would recommend m1t/4derm for a good starter cycle. I've done two cycles and gained 17lbs first cycle, 11lbs second cycle. Lost a little b/f and the pumps were outrageous. Do a search for nsa's m1t faq. Now I'm going to try a test only cycle for 10-12 weeks.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    1. It has worse side effects than d-bol. I was extremely tired all the time when i took m1t at 20mg. Both d-bol and m1t are very hard on your liver.

2. M1t will shut you down within a few days of use if not one. You should use pct of clomid and nolva when your done.

3.DO NOT EXCEED 4 WEEKS of straight use becuse of the liver problems. You can't make a drug "mimic" another drug because they are diffrenet drugs. You will definetely want to start with 5mg for the first few days to see how u feel. I would say 20mg a day at the most. I would not recomend at all going up to 40mg a day.

4. anyone feel free to correct me or add. thanks
    1. I agree
    2. Can be helped with Trib and Longjack during cycle
    3.I agree

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been seeing a lot of threads lately comparing M1t to dbol , but I'm not sure why. Dbol is MUCH more potent than m1t or any other Legal supp for that matter.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I've been seeing a lot of threads lately comparing M1t to dbol, but I'm not sure why. Dbol is MUCH more potent than m1t or any other Legal supp for that matter.
    dbol is not much more potent than m1t. In fact, gains are about the same between the two, but from my experience, m1t gains are more keepable that dbol.
    And m1t makes you lethargic, not because of low testosterone either. I just did a cycle of m1t and 50mg prop ed, 30mg m1t ed, and I was always tired, wanting to take a napp.
    m1t will also shoot your ALT and AST values through the roof. Very, very hard on the liver. I just had blood work done and will never use m1t again. Much herder on you that dbol. I work in a lab than where we do blood work, so I get my blood tested whenever I want.
    m1t will give awsome gains in strength and size and weight ( 20 lbs in 4 weeks), but I think that the price you pay with your health and daily general well being isnt worth it. Just my .02

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Out of curiosity, why is a transdermal 4ad always recommended with m1t instead of an oral??

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    ok hold on i got a question, how does m1t help you get bigger if your test levels are so low.

Because it introduces 1-test into your system which is said to be more anabolic than just test. Any exogenous hormones that are introduced into your body will cause HPTA shutdown; thus decreasing your natural test levels during the cycle.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    hey m1t is prohomones hehe , anyway i would rather use m1t then dbol but i have both! so neither one is cool let;s said 50mg dbols = 10mg m1t take 100mg dbol then compare to 20mg m1t :O)

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    M1T is DBOL

same compound

M1T is DIHYRDO DBOL more androgenic form has been 5 alpha reduced.

More anabolic then the base DBOL compound.

Also harder on body then DBOL.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    trans offers higher absorbtion rate then oral

cb5253 is offline Junior Member
    I have had a few experiences w/ m1t. The sides are too hard for me to handle. I didn't last a week on it, nor did two of my friends that tried it. It makes you feel like sh**. But i have heard that if you can tough it out it does indeed work well.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    M1T is now illegal. So its not a "legal supp". Its just as "legal" as dbol .

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like dbol better, m1t has too many sides.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe someone can help me out with this one. I have been on m1t for about a week and the lethargy is bad somedays and good other days but on a bad day, to keep my self up would adderall be bad to take?

RobbieG is offline Member
    Eat friggin sugar with M1T

M1t eats carbs like a fat f*ck on McDonalds

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    dbol is not much more potent than m1t. In fact, gains are about the same between the two, but from my experience, m1t gains are more keepable that dbol.
    And m1t makes you lethargic, not because of low testosterone either. I just did a cycle of m1t and 50mg prop ed, 30mg m1t ed, and I was always tired, wanting to take a napp.
    m1t will also shoot your ALT and AST values through the roof. Very, very hard on the liver. I just had blood work done and will never use m1t again. Much herder on you that dbol. I work in a lab than where we do blood work, so I get my blood tested whenever I want.
    m1t will give awsome gains in strength and size and weight ( 20 lbs in 4 weeks), but I think that the price you pay with your health and daily general well being isnt worth it. Just my .02
    For some reason M1T didn't do nearly as much as dbol did for me. Granted dbol caused me to retain more water than M1T, but I still gained more muscle from the dbol. I did think however that the gains from the M1T were longer lasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    trans offers higher absorbtion rate then oral

Thanks Man!

Thread Information