Thread: ECA vs. ECY???

kronik is offline Senior Member

ECA vs. ECY???

Well guys this may be in the wrong forum, if it is mods feel free to move it. Which one is better ECA or ECY? Why in your opinion? I am taking ECA and just wanting to know what is best other than Clen ...

Is this for real?

ECY offcourse!
    Fatcells --> Alpha2 receptors for the yohimbine and Ephedrine for the Beta2 and Beta3: so the perfect combo!
    (optimal fatloss by stimulating almost all receptors of fatcells)

And "stubborn" fat (so men in the midsection; Lovehandles) is alpha2-rich, so yohimbine is perfect for that purpose so!

greets
    Kingofmasters

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    ah glad you asked this, i was panning on reading up on both, and i had thought ecy was better, but now i know

thanks

coronahold34 is offline Associate Member
    is Yohimbine HCl the same thing?....also with ecy what dosage of yohimbine should be used?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by coronahold34
    is Yohimbine HCl the same thing?....also with ecy what dosage of yohimbine should be used?

Good question. I currently have cut the asprin outa of my ECA stack and I am just using E&C w/ some green tea throughout the day. I don't like all the negative effects of asprin What dosage should be used and are we talking the injested form of yohimbine or the gel?

<<LMO>>

bumpppp

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Good question. I currently have cut the asprin outa of my ECA stack and I am just using E&C w/ some green tea throughout the day. I don't like all the negative effects of asprin What dosage should be used and are we talking the injested form of yohimbine or the gel?

<<LMO>>
    Bump for answers to this question

Here it is bros I found it on one of Kingofmasters posts...
    ECY is best made using 1fast400 supplies using
    (Vasopro Ephedrine 25 mg + 200 mg Cafeine + 5 mg Yohimbine + 40 mg Guggelsterones + 75 mg Acetyl-L-carnitine) 3 times a day!

for the guggelsterones and acetyl l carnitine, you have to cap your own pills to get those doses correct??....bc im lookin at bulknutrition 1fast400 products and it says that a 1/4 teaspoon guggelsterones is like 320mg and 1/4 teaspook acetyl l carnitine is like 600mg....can someone help me out
    eff

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    where can u get yohimbine from?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    (Vasopro Ephedrine 25 mg + 200 mg Cafeine + 5 mg Yohimbine + 40 mg Guggelsterones + 75 mg Acetyl-L-carnitine) 3 times a day!

Nice..... I am gona order some yohimbine for my next ECA weeks...... I am going back on clen on Monday for 2 weeks so I will have time to cap my own. I just hope I can keep my hands still to do it

<<LMO>>

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Will this stack cause any muscles loss? I am intending to use it only for morning cardio, once a day. Will it still be the most effective stack?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    lets see if with this question i can win the prize for the most stupid question of the day:

--> E-C-Y-A: why not?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    so basically eveyone is saying do a ECAY stack?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    This is something one of my powder sources sent me when he released a new YNCA product.

YNCA Info

Instead of ephedrine, YNCA uses norephedrine, specifically IR.2S norephedrine Ephedrine is indeed very thermogenic but it doesn't hold water compared to norephedrine. Studies show that amphetamines are number one at raising metabolic rate (too bad that these are controlled substances!) and norephedrine a close second. To make things interesting study after study shows that the 1R,2S form is twice as potent as the 1S,2R form. Not only is norephedrine more thermogenic but it is also a better anorecitc - able to suppress appetite - agent!
    Although some of you will inevitably feel that the extreme wired feeling that ephedrine produces is a positive attribute, most individuals I've talked to would like this phenomenon to be reduced. Again, norephedrine triumphs over ephedrine because it passes the blood-brain barrier much less the ephedrine therefore stimulating certain parts of the brain much less. As far as I can tell, norephedrine is about half as potent at causing the wired feeling as ephedrine. The people that I have talked to feel that norephedrine has ideal stimulatory properties - just enough to cause some pep but not so much as to cause the person to feel badly. We thus see that 1R,2S norephedrine is the ideal fat loss agent extremely thermogenic, highly anorectic, and very kind on the nervous system.
    Of course, to potentate the norephedrine we add caffeine and aspirin and voila we have the NCA stack. The Y stands for Yohimbine, an alpha sub 2 adrenergic receptor blocker. To explain why this is added I must explain a little biochemistry. All of the ephedrine alkaloids do their work by stimulating nerve ending to produce catecholamines like adrenaline - an adrenergic by stimulating nerve ending to produce catecholamines like adrenaline -0 an adrenergic hormone. In turn, this adrenaline stimulates various adrenergic receptors of which there are the beta and alpha types. The receptors we want stimulated to increase the rate of fat loss are the beta sub 2 and and the beta sub 3. Fortunately, 1R,2S norephedrine does an excellent job of doing this. The receptor that we don't want stimulated is the alpha sub 2. It is this receptor that prevents fat mobilization out of the cell. Thus, whenever this receptor gets stimulated, no fat can get out of the cell and no subsequent burning of that fat can occur. Women have an especially large amount of alpha sub 2 receptors in their lower body and thus tend to have a very difficult time keeping fat off of this area.
    As an alpha sub 2 adrenergic receptor antagonist, Yohimbine is ideal at blocking the above described effect allowing fat to be mobilized and burned. I have seen some women who just could not lose their lower bodyfat. Some of these women would be to point emaciation in their upper bodies. They had so many alpha sub 2 receptors in their legs and hip area that this fat would barely mobilize and thus barely get burned. These same women when placed on the YNCA stack would immediately start noticing a reduction in their lower body fat. The yohimbine would block the alpha sub 2 receptors, thus allowing the fat to be mobilized; the effects of the norephedrine, aspirin and caffeine would then do their part in burning this mobilized fat.
    A final benefit of the Yohimbine is the ability to drastically increase the libido - in both men and women! This effect is quite noticeable and I have heard of some absolutely wild reports as to what this compound has done for a person's sex life. Although in certain dosages, Yohimbine is a prescription for impotence in men, it works equally well in women - maybe too good!!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    so basically eveyone is saying do a ECAY stack?
    Next time please start a new thread with the information you want. This thread is fairly old and nearly outdated.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow I never noticed the start date

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Next time please start a new thread with the information you want. This thread is fairly old and nearly outdated.
    Well all i did was a search (I know the search button is unheard of around here) and it was only 4 months ago, I dont think that is too "outdated."

And if I started a new one.. i would have gotten the same info that was in the first 15 posts.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    I've tried both, and ECA is much easier on your system. ECY definitely seems to work better, but I think it goes overboard. With Yohimbine, I was sweating a lot, had trouble lifting weights without my heart feeling like it was going to blow up, and got mild headaches a lot. I would reccomend ECA over ECY. I have half of my Yohimbine supply left and never plan on touching it again.

Thread Information