Thread: Primo

Flynman is offline Associate Member

Primo

Anyone have a hard time finding legit primo either from schering or underground lab. Its seems everybody says there is no legit primo out there? Is it being faked because of cost or because of availibilty?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    there is some, but it's not worth the price. at 12 dollars an amp for schering, and around $8 for the same amount for an ugl (100 mg) you're getting screwed pretty badly for something that gives about the same effects as eq.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Chris, I have not heard that comparison before is it really basically the same are there ANY benefits over EQ in your opinion?

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Thats interesting Chris. Anyone else have any opinions as to comparison of Primo& EQ?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I still think primo is useless for the price. Save it for woman.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i know someone that only does primo and deca cycles and he looks awesome
    and his genetics are not good hes used to be scrawny

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Primo and EQ very diff. as primo will yield almost like deca gains and doesnt have to be run as long to see good gains from it, in comparison to EQ. Both can cause progesterone induced gyno. The primo will need to be ran a bit higher, I like 600mg EW, but if i were given the option of primo or eq i would choose primo. On a side not Brittish dragon makes a killer primo. Just my 2 cents.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I have two friends, one paranoid, the other cheap. One ran primo only at 500 mg/week and the other ran eq only at 400mg/week.

They both went 12 weeks, not at the same time, and they don't have the same diet or workout, but mr. primo gained about 8 lbs and kept all of it, while mr. eq gained about 13 lbs and kept 11. Mr. eq started at a higher body weight, 175 at 5'6 compared to 165 at 5'8.

So they had similar gains with proportion to their starting weights, but mr eq paid 1/4 the price. Neither of them had any side effects worth reporting, and the quality of both gains was comparable. I say go with what's cheaper.

as far as primo yielding deca like gains, i have never seen anyone bloat up on primo... and primo cannot cause progesterone induced gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by need2Bbig
    Primo and EQ very diff. as primo will yield almost like deca gains and doesnt have to be run as long to see good gains from it, in comparison to EQ. Both can cause progesterone induced gyno. The primo will need to be ran a bit higher, I like 600mg EW, but if i were given the option of primo or eq i would choose primo. On a side not Brittish dragon makes a killer primo. Just my 2 cents.

Thread Information