broncojosh is offline Senior Member

dbol/anadrol cyp cycle...orals too much?

Hey all! Well, I'm 2 shots into another bulker, and after the last cycle, I had to up my dosages...are they too high? Last cycle I ran very similar to this one, exact infact, except I upped the dbol /abomb dosages. I ran a 50mg/50mg stack with them last time, and 500mg upjohn cyp. The orals never hit hard with me, so I upped it to 75mg Abomb/50mg dbol, and 600mg of the cyp. Kept 17lbs from the last one. Am I going to high with the orals? Starting this one 6'2" 239 at around 15%.
    Peace.
    Bronco

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    most will flame your ass maybe or maybe not rightfully so, with that said why two anabolics like those together? How about dbol (50mg)with some primobolan tabs(150mg not 17aa) or anavar (50mg) first 5 weeks then at the end after your liver has a chance to recover do drol(50mg) with winny(50mg) last 5 weeks... These would work well with eachother synergistically. Make sure and run the test 12 weeks to give 4 weeks in between orals. How long did you run them last time at those doses?

P Rock is offline Member
    orals are too high in my opinion. very toxic on the liver. personally i would take one or the other, not both = double the trouble.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt run drol and dbol together!

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    I have asked similar question about two orals, but they do need to make since while running concurrently. Someone else was going to do a dbol /drol cycle doing each every other day(even days dbol odd days drol), I think they had made up their mind so I hope they post results so we can learn from this. If you only keeped 17 lbs off all those pills last time- I would ask were they underdosed or fake? What sides did you get? Again go in detail so we can understand including time frame, diet, training, etc...

Here is the sence behind my stacking the two. Personally, dbol doesn't work very well for me. I run 50mg and see very little pump, results, etc, and the authenticity of the juice is not in question. Anadrol works great, but at fairly high numbers(100-125mg ed), and with killer headaches. At 75mg I get no headaches, but not crazy pumps, so I am combining the two. Would it be better for me to run 125mg/ed of drol, or combined between the two? Here is how my cycle is mapped out:

weeks 1-4 75mg/anadrol ed
    weeks 1-4 50mg/dbol ed
    weeks 1-12 600mg upjohn cyp
    1-12 .25mg t3 ed for protien uptake
    I have plenty of arimidex and nolvadex on hand, although I'm hoping I don't have to use it. I don't mind the bloated look for a few weeks.
    Clomid therapy at the end like always, and maybe bridge with 15-20mg anavar ed until the next one.

oh, and I ran 100mg drol last time, and it took 7 weeks for my liver values to come back to normal. just a side note

Thread Information