Thread: Dnp?

Sal Paradise is offline Junior Member

lower bf = more DNP???

I was doing some reading of old post on various boards last night and came across a comment about DNP dosage. Basically it said as your bodyfat% dropped lower, that the dosage required to be effective had to be increased. I don't have a lot of first hand knowledge of Dnp so I was just wondering if anyone has found this statement to be true based on personal experience.
    BTW when talking about lower bf% I am curious about precontest specifically. Would being at 7% require more DNP than being at 12% for the same person, this is after cycling the dnp 2-3 times previously to get to that 7%?

Sal
    Last edited by Sal Paradise; 03-24-2002 at 09:03 PM.

Sal Paradise is offline Junior Member

Bump

I personally hate to bump a thread but I was hoping for a little help here. If anyone has an opinion let's hear it.

Thanks,
    Sal

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I've also been reading up on dnp pretty hard, as I will use it soon. I hesitate to attempt to answer your ? since I have not used it yet, but from what I read, your body cannot build an immunity to it, meaning the effective dose shouldn't change much with usage. As far as with decreasing body fat being inversely proportional to the amount required, seems like it would make sense, it's always harder to lose that last little bit, but that's just a guess. Hope someone can help you out with this a little better tomorrow. Evil seems to know a good bit about this stuff.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it's true to some extent. it's all about genetic boundaries. the lower the bf% becomes, the harder it is to lose more fat. whether it's with dnp , clen , t3, or good old diet and exercise, the lower the bf% becomes the more you have to stimulate yourself in order to get results. the opposite is true with muscle mass and steroids or lifting. the more massive you get the harder it is to make gains, so the more AS or lifting (heavier weights) you have to do to make progress in that direction.

remember, everyone is different. if you came down from 50% bodyfat and hit a sticking point at 20% bodyfat, you'll need more dnp for the same amount of progress as someone who binged all month and went up to 20% bodyfat from 10% bodyfat.

Thread Information