Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Look she lied about you beating her right? (right?)

Who knows what else she'll say to get you screwed.

stash the gear at someone you trust or sell it off fast. (on second thought.. selling may be a pad option).With illegal matters (and a real biatch looking to get your ass incarcerated), being paranoid is the best approach.A restraining order against the Ex sounds pretty good to.No one needs a repeat.

Thank God i don't have those sorta people around me.. i'd probably shoot someone

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    yo bro if you stick in your basement or attick youll be allright. They can only search your living quarters.

boffo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    So far nothing. I talked to her and I know nothing was said. They are probably suspicious but a warrant for something that could be a very small amount. They no nothing of what I have. It is minorly hidden right now but tonight will be taken care of the rest of the way. I may even give it to her to protect if she wants me back that bad she can look after it for a while at least I know she won't use it. And when things blow over I'll get it back but I guess I will have to be nice to her until then.
    are you serious?? i hope your not! if she just done what you said she did why the hell would you give her your gear to protect?? dont be stupid... just about all problems men get into are related to women somehow and they keep doing over and over. you need to take care of yourself better than that a bro needs to watch himself better. if that happened to me that **** (gear) would have been out of the house like NOW same night and not wait around thinking um maybe nothing will happen or will it?? be smart and dump her azz remember shes your EX theres a reason why shes your EX.. move on!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    yo bro if you stick in your basement or attick youll be allright. They can only search your living quarters.

More legal e-advice thats wrong. They can search anywhere, dont give advice when you dont know **** about it.

Dude, bottom line, PUT IT AT A FRIENDS HOUSE

This isnt really that hard........

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hill8985
    if you reformat your hard drive it will be safe again also...it will erase all tracable data and your computer will be just like it was when you opened it...a disk should come with your pc that gives you step by step directions on how 2 do so
    Thats just SO wrong on so many levels.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    So many guys just have not idea, I almost hate posting
    on threads with such bad info... You're 100% right Hitman...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Quote Originally Posted by freak79
    Lock it in a locker at a local bus garage or train station...or have I been watching too many movies!!
    Good Idea, but since 911, most bus and/or train and airports have gotten rid of their pay lockers. Too many terrorists putting bombs in them.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Well said. The regular formatting will not help. All the data on a formatted drive can be restored using tools like File Scavenger (http://www.quetek.com/prod02.htm?source=google11).

There is the low-level formatting that does physical formatting and erases everything but it may damage your hard drive.

A good solution is to use some tool like "Active@ KillDisk". It will wipe all the data and fills the data sectors with zeros so nothing can be restored. You can download it for free from www.download.com

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    What about renting a storage unit or safety deposit box? Maybe one of your friends can rent it in their name so they do not know it is yours?

needle is offline Senior Member
    All I can say is get that **** out of the house dig a MO Fo hole and cover it! Put it in a shed some where where they cant find it, dog house etcccc..... get rid of it!!! ASAP
    THIS IS why I proudly state NO MATTER WHAT NEVER TELL A WOMEN U JUICE, inless she's on it with u. They will use it against u when it counts!!!
    TRUST ME I NO!!!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Well just an update it has been a week today and nothing. I am on tren test e and eq so its not that easy to just dump it. I have no worries now. Thanks everyone for the responses and pms. They helped ease my anxiety.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    friends house. call a budy and ahve him come to you. ive seen this same thing go down with alot more serious things. just stay cool about it. first get rid of that beoch. sounds like a psycho to me. too much drama. if i wanted that id date high school chicks. lol you might put it in the bottom of a box of cereal or in the heat vent of something. best to get it the f out though , good luck bro

thunder31 is offline Junior Member
    Don't give her the juice she'll run to the cops with it, then your really in trouble.

combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Im sorry bro, some chicks are just scandalous..

dont let it bother you... **** happens

Marc

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Not to hijack but I have kinda the same thing going on but I keep my stuff in my deceased fathers car that is registered and insured in his name. I live in an apt and the car is not registered with the front office. So nobody has any idea the car is mine. Is this safe?

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member

Junk Car

Check local ordinances, just cause the landlord won't tow it doesn't mean the cops can't for being an abandoned vehicle, no plates, doesn't run ect.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't ever talk to her again....

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member

Junk Car***

As a remider, most Police Departments can inventory a car when they tow it to squash claims of theft, damage ect. don't kee p it in there!

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    it has plates is registered and insured

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information