Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ChefJ is offline Senior Member

Serious Problem!!!!!

I just got into an argument with my ex who was in my apt and she screamed and wouldn't leave for reasons that are not necessary to talk about. The problem is I called the law and they came and she said that I beat her up but the cops said that she had no marks and therefore I am still here to type this problem. She I think told them that I was using steroids and they did see a gram scale and asked me what it was used for. I told them for making beer which is where it originally came from. The problem is I have some serious gear here, and don;t know what to do with it. I have a spare car that I never drive and is snow covered in the parking lot with no plates on it that I could put it in. The manager knows it is mine but will not tow it. Any ideas or am I just freaking out.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Send it to me for safe keeping

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Dont put it in that car...If its in a public street they can tow it if they want, cant have an uninsured vehicle on a public road, it must be on you're property. Several friends of mine have been ticketed or harassed by the cops for this. I'm going to p/m you with a place to stash the gear. But I would say you should hide it.

peump is offline Senior Member
    keethe gear at buddies house

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think u have anythign to worry about but i dunno. u in the states?

Quote Originally Posted by peump
    keethe gear at buddies house
    ya if ur worried about it then thats the easiest thing to do.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Sorry Chef, it sounds like a tough situation. Did the cops search while they were there? Probably better to be safe than sorry in the short term.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'd clean house ASAP. Everything, and I mean everything (oil/solvents/vials/syringes/filters/beakers/gear/powders/scale/etc). Store it at a friends house if you can, but I would not put it in your car.

The car is never driven, it has been parked and is snow covered nobody but the manager knos it is mine and I don't think the cops would ever know as it is not registered. I am in the states, they did not do a search I would not have allowed that if I could have stopped it anyway. All they seen was the scale and did ask about it but I told them it was for brewing beer. They have been gone for just over an hour.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    doesnt matter its your car....
    Id get that crap out of there, just to be sure....

Would they need a warrant to search??

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    i dunno the laws in the states but in canada they definatley would.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Not sure, If your girl knows about it, and she opens here mouth.... Id just not worry and take it to a friends house...

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I hope you are not running a cycle currently. That is going to be a headache for you.

Don't put anything in that car. Put everything in a bag and put it at your friend's house. You may not tell them it is gear if you are worried. Also, I wouldn't take the scale out because they may come back and ask about it. Since it is for beer and they have seen it, don't hide it, it will be suspicious.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    def get the gear to a buddies house...smartest move i would think

They have enough to get a warrant if the want to be hero's.

they had a visual..........

Get the sh1t out NOW.... Better safe than sorry, don't you think??????

Yes, but not sure if they can go around it somehow. Just take the gear out.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    hypothetical, but if the vehicle has been there a while, the cop could lie or just say its an abandoned vehicle (since its not registered or insured&has no plates) and have it towed, so storing gear in there would not be wise at all...Second, since the new ban on gear, and the crackdown lately by LE, im sure joe dik the young rookie cop is looking to make a big bust, and you're girl have probably definately peaked their interest with her telling them you have gear, and seeing the scale, I would most definately want to hide the gear or have a buddy hold it... I'd get on that asap.

Don't forget the PC too. They may take the hard drive.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    I just got into an argument with my ex who was in my apt and she screamed and wouldn't leave for reasons that are not necessary to talk about. The problem is I called the law and they came and she said that I beat her up but the cops said that she had no marks and therefore I am still here to type this problem. She I think told them that I was using steroids and they did see a gram scale and asked me what it was used for. I told them for making beer which is where it originally came from. The problem is I have some serious gear here, and don;t know what to do with it. I have a spare car that I never drive and is snow covered in the parking lot with no plates on it that I could put it in. The manager knows it is mine but will not tow it. Any ideas or am I just freaking out.
    In large cities in the US, what happened with the street beat at your place is not enough to get a judge to issue a search. Small town? Maybe to make an example of you... But, your girl getting at you with going down and talking to a Narc Detective and saying "yes" When he asks if he sells to others (even though this is not the case) may get some daily surveillance to try to get enough to get a judge to sign on...

But, If it's not there you have no worries. I'm sure you can find a spot...

I'm gonna try and make nice with her and find out what was said. It is in the metro detroit area.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna try and make nice with her and find out what was said. It is in the metro detroit area.
    Your in my backyard my man...PM me with the city. I know a few people around here

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If your postal service is as slow in the states as Canada post is, heres an idea... use the slowest possible service, usualy a week, and mail it to your self that way its gone for a week. Just an idea. Or else mail it to a friend for safe keeping

How long do you guys figure I will need to hide it out?? I hope I can sleep tonight..

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    That sucks. I'd get the gear to a friend's house, try to make nice with the girl (for now, get rid of her later), and lay low for a couple weeks. Good luck bro.

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    bro..go get some PVC pipe..thick diameter..the kind you run under the ground for sprinklers e.t.c. line the threads with teflon tape to water proof it stick your gear in there....screw on some caps ...and bury that shyt in your backyard. OR , go to your bank and get a saftey deposit box..and put your gear in there. BUT DEFINATLEY CLEAN HOUSE NOW. And bro stay away from that woman. go get a restraining order against her so you have some leverage against her accusations if the shyt ends up in court.

freak79 is offline New Member
    Lock it in a locker at a local bus garage or train station...or have I been watching too many movies!!

notus is offline Member
    If i were you I would give it to a friend to hold for awhile. If you think your friend might be tempted to use it i would use it put in a briefcase (or two) and lock them, then take it to friend so they cant get into it. Of course let them know of the contents

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    What's the status on this?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    D@mn, almost forgot, Chef....might want to transfer any recipes/sensitive info to disc, makes it much easier to stash info..And take whatever action you feel is required to make your hard drive "non-incriminating"....Eliminate links to secure e-mail, anabolic communities, etc....I haven't heard of LE going through the trouble and expense of data recovery on a hard drive unless they suspect the person is really moving some hormones....Good luck...
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-24-2005 at 09:30 AM.

yes , you need to remove the hard drive, physically, it's the only way unless you have specific software.

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    i serious hope this matter has been solved and every thing is ok now. This thread makes me think of the thread last week about telling your girl, this is the reason you do not teel your girl, because there is always that chance. I bet he never geussed in a million years this would never happen. Good luck bro, hope all is well.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    What's the status on this?
    Don't know 1Vic, but I believe he thinks it's not going to blow over.....

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=145203

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    thats fu@ked up,..stupid azz women....

No word or officers yet. Slept for a few hours. They didn't seem really interested in anything last night they asked no questions they didn't even look around. I am hoping it stays this way. I found out she didn't tell them anything. I don't think the judge will sign a warrant for seeing a perfectly legal and clean gram scale. Then again I don't know.

Either way you have drawn attention to yourself, stay cautious bro.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    yes , you need to remove the hard drive, physically, it's the only way unless you have specific software.

if you reformat your hard drive it will be safe again also...it will erase all tracable data and your computer will be just like it was when you opened it...a disk should come with your pc that gives you step by step directions on how 2 do so

well I was thinking about this too, she may say she said nothing but is she lying about that?

So far nothing. I talked to her and I know nothing was said. They are probably suspicious but a warrant for something that could be a very small amount. They no nothing of what I have. It is minorly hidden right now but tonight will be taken care of the rest of the way. I may even give it to her to protect if she wants me back that bad she can look after it for a while at least I know she won't use it. And when things blow over I'll get it back but I guess I will have to be nice to her until then.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Clean house. They can't get a warrant just because she is shooting her mouth off. But they can follow you and try and get more evidence such as packages from the post office. Are you in a small town? Chances are if you are in a city and it was regular street cops who answered the call they probably could care less. A small town cop is another story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information